The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scisorzluvz Introduction (Fixed)
(Missed a few things in the first one)

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I find myself as a helpful kind person. I always do my best to help my guild members or friends. I try my best to respond to all the events I am invited to with a yes or a no. I am also a very active player and try to be on as much as possible

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am From America and I speak English primarily and I am learning Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me into the game when he got it for Christmas and I enjoyed it and I like to play the game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you guys while looking for a role playing private server after I realized how difficult it was to find in the original World of Warcraft and this seemed to be the best one by the freedom we are given and the lore and the customized stuff.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For the Horde I like Undead Rogues or Warlocks because they seem like a very plausible thing for a member of the forsaken to be.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it will have plenty of RP and fun active people but also be lacking of people who are jerks or hateful people OOC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that we can role play how we want but as long as the other rper is comfortable with it. I have had many problems with the original game where I was uncomfortable with the RP directed at me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am horrible at planning stories for characters or anything really, I like to start off my character and then create his life story after giving it though.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Beer Beer Beer Beer
Hello there, Scisorzluvz! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zammyinchys Intro (fixed AGAIN) Zammyinchy 1 644 11-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Caper's introduction (Fixed) Caper234 1 576 04-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Xnight77's fixed intro xnights77 1 642 07-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Delta
  HI i am Asprah/Tiayou (fixed all nice nice ^^) EarthyDove 11 1,932 11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Drak
  FIXED: Hello kaelthorn 1 752 11-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Moose