The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shaman seeking student
49/M, interested in spirits and fishing, looking for nice, well-groomed taur--

But seriously hiya I'm not exactly well known and if ya do know me then you know I only really play one character consistantly, well I'm gonna change that! As well as reviving a certain human I've created Mekgar the orc shaman. Like most shamans he's devoted to the spirits and acting on their will. Unlike most shamans he works to 'heal the spirits lands' by violently purging anything he deems impure. And I think it'd be fun if he had a student. It doesn't even have to be a shaman, just someone who is interested in learning about the spirits would suffice.

What you can expect:

- To find him meditating in the barrens, near the Crossroads.

- Racism to anyone that isn't an orc or a tauren. Sorry trolls but he ain't too fond of your Loa. Technically he doesn't mind the Draenei either but he meditates too close to the crossroads for that to be a feasible encounter.

- Roooooleplay.

- Bad timezones 'cause I'm australian, so bonus points if you are too.

- Lots of little adventures hopefully.

- Mayhaps (almost certainly) a storyline thread writing up our progress on the forums if I can get motivated.

- Arguments! Mekgar can be quite aggressive at times and will argue against any that challenge his interpretation of the spirits will.

- Learning from a shaman (duh).

Oh and if a GM or forum helper pops along and sees anything in this post about Mekgar that's lore-breaking let me know as I haven't gotten around to profiling him yet.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Scrufflins Maulbane 5 1,889 01-22-2015, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Yorrick A.K.A. Puppy looking for slave/student/thing to do. Herastean 1 827 10-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Herastean
  Highborne seeking apprentice (mage) Sorum 3 1,243 08-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  LF Shaman Mentor ghaskan 3 1,035 01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Looking for Experienced Tauren Shaman Geoni 3 752 06-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos