The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LF Shaman Mentor
Good afternoon,

I'm looking for a mentor that would be able to teach my orc Grazmot about shamanism.

As you can see in his profile, he knows very little, and he's probably going to be a lot of work for whatever teacher he ends up getting. Now, this is not to mean that his teacher is required to be a patient saint... in fact, someone who's the exact opposite would also be very welcome for some interesting roleplay!

I don't have any super-specific requirements, but I think it wouldn't make a lot of sense for his mentor to be from the Alliance, considering Grazmot, while not certainly a "kill-Allies-on-sight" type of individual is still very much connected to the Horde and the orcish traditions. As such, ideally, the teacher would be another Orc, but I can see a Tauren teacher working rather well, too. A Troll or, especially, a Goblin one, I'm not so sure. Considering their traditions/ideals appear to be significantly different (ESPECIALLY in the case of Goblins) Grazmot might clash with them.

I think it should be useful to mention that I live in the GMT timezone (Portugal, UK, etc.) and I usually play in the weekend+Friday. At any rate, if you need a quick way to know if I'm available later down the road, we can always use Skype or PMs to sort things out, as I'm available on those fairly often (even if I'm AFK).
memememememememememememememememememememe

... I mean, uh, I'd really, really love to help out with this when my kind-of-shaman's profile is finished. I'm just gonna give everyone the stink-eye and hope nobody takes up this offer until then, I suppose. Maybe it'll work!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
(12-13-2013, 06:36 PM)Maulbane Wrote: memememememememememememememememememememe

... I mean, uh, I'd really, really love to help out with this when my kind-of-shaman's profile is finished. I'm just gonna give everyone the stink-eye and hope nobody takes up this offer until then, I suppose. Maybe it'll work!

I'm in no rush, so I don't mind waiting until your shaman is finished. :P First come, first serve!
Giving this a bump due to Maulbane's unfortunate indefinite leave of absence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maya's mentor Wuvvums 1 716 06-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Looking for Experienced Tauren Shaman Geoni 3 752 06-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Shaman - you are needed on the broken world! Bovel 5 944 04-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Demigod204
  Flora needs a Shadow Priest mentor Dae 10 1,889 09-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Scout
  Shaman seeking student mimloopen 0 611 05-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Last Post: mimloopen