The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warrior seeking Sparring and Training Partner
'Ello everybody! Ezarius FelFury is in need of a sparring partner that he can train with aswell... After a recent battle, Ezarius feels rather weak from his months of relaxing as opposed to fighting. Here's what he'll be looking for, should anyone have the courage to take the job. Also, take heart that he won't inflict any permanent damage, nor will he kill someone... He may or may not request weapon sparring but will try his best to not harm his partner. As many of you might know, Ezarius finds himself at the Gurubashi Arena frequently and plans on training to become a better combatant aswell as bolstering his strength should someone attack him for any reason.

* Any race of any gender will suffice, no real class limitations aswell.

* He expects combat experience and someone to be good in what they boast.

*Someone he can turn to when he seeks advice for weapons and armor.

* Someone armored... He's no Gnome, strike him once and he'll unleash his strength.

*Someone talkative, Ezarius dislikes quiet people.

Should anyone be interested, please leave a comment! Thanks :D!
■"Live by these words: lok'tar ogar. Victory... or death." - Garrosh Hellscream.
I have my two alts twin-brother-sister duo-Gladiators Arthillo and Madyth be sparring and training partners for him... Arthillo knows a lot about weapons and melee combat while Madyth is more agile and exercise kind of stuff...
(05-01-2012, 04:04 PM)zenethen Wrote: I have my two alts twin-brother-sister duo-Gladiators Arthillo and Madyth be sparring and training partners for him... Arthillo knows a lot about weapons and melee combat while Madyth is more agile and exercise kind of stuff...

That would be wonderful, whichever one you wish to RP. Ezarius would enjoy a nice spar.
■"Live by these words: lok'tar ogar. Victory... or death." - Garrosh Hellscream.
Well, they're on different accounts, so... I can RP them both at the same time if you want... xD
I certainly couldn't ask that, extra work on you XD
I may be able to chuck Riaeria his way.
Nah, it's fine with me. Besides, it would add more diversity in what can be taught at once.
True true, thank you both :D! Ezarius is gonna need the most help he can get, so whenever you're in the game, hit me up and we can RP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Scrufflins Maulbane 5 1,889 01-22-2015, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Highborne seeking apprentice (mage) Sorum 3 1,243 08-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Looking for RP partner(s) Cressy 11 1,614 01-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Ryx
  Help Wanted: Seeking a Blacksmith ImagenAshyun 1 992 02-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  RP Partner Arricar 4 940 09-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun