The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for RP partner(s)
Thinking back on the old days of random 'adventure' (I mean small scale adventure, trecking out into the woods, getting lost, etc) made me remember how much fun some of the stuff I used to do with friends. I guess I am trying to look for some people to do some of that again!

We could start out with random, basic characters and develop them as we go. (This is actually how I started out with Jean, crazy long time ago though.) Since I have a strange schedule, we could RP on the forums, on skype or in game when I am on.

Any ways, if you are looking for epic stuff, this won't be what you are looking for.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Surprisingly it's your signature that makes me want to sign up. So, hello.
(12-28-2013, 05:52 PM)Cressy Wrote: Jean

Krona an't done with her yet :|

On a more serious note, I'm game to introducing some new alts into a clique or such if we wanna get a small group of RPers together.
Haha. I just meant that this was how Jean came to be. A friend at the time and I took his and my character out on an adventure and she just developed from there. She was originally meant to be a sort of throw away/half arsed character. :p

But yes, I wouldn't want to do more than four people, I sometimes feel overwhelmed in large RP groups and feel that many of the people do not get the individual attention they deserver.
I'd love to, and being as you say you have an odd RP schedule I might be able to fit in with my lack of an ability to commit to full-time storylines and large-scale RPs.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Yeah, small group adventure traversing lands fits my book better than large war events too! More participative. Might hang around if you need a spare character.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
First of all, your signature frightens me.
Second, I think I need an adult to deal with this.
Finally, you can bet your biscuits I want that RP! And if you don't have biscuits, I'm very sorry for you.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I'd like to be a part of this, size permitting.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Pick me?
There could always be two groups if there is too many for one. :3
I'm always up for spontaneous adventure! I usually use Hrodebert for it, but most of my characters are capable there.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
If this is still open, and accepting more, I would love to join!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RP Partner Arricar 4 940 09-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Warrior seeking Sparring and Training Partner Joshua95 7 1,092 05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Joshua95
  Fighting partner FlyingSquirrel 0 597 12-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel