The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Future changes
This isn't a direct absence notification so much as it's a notice of possible inactivity (and explaining why I've been a bit absent as of late).

First of all, there's school. I've only a few more weeks left on this term and a few courses I need to finish, so I should put some of my focus there. Then, we've started cleaning up around the house and we're still going with it. Loads of work to be done around here in preparation for what we're hoping on doing by the summer.

... Namely, moving out and into a new house. Two hours away from our current one. The distance really counts, for us, though.

In preparation for this move, we have to clean up, sell our current house, and make sure we're able to buy the new place we're looking at right now. We're most likely going to get it.

So yeah. We've a few things going on right now over here. It'll just decrease my activity and keep me a bit occupied, but I'll do my darnedest to be around and available nevertheless.

EDIT: I'll also be away between the 8th and 11th of June. I'll be in Finland those days, celebrating my "grandfather's" 65th birthday.
*Hugs Lox*
We love you Loxxxiiiii!

/hugz
Oh, and, in the beginning of June (8th - 11th), I'll be in Finland.

Just thought I'd make a note of it.
I'm still going to stalk you. With my Drakness.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
... So, uh.

My computer broke again.

BRB.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the foreseeable future... Kenshiro 4 872 01-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  Bovel academically ascends, sort of. (DP future.) Bovel 5 884 10-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Xigo