The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Are you interested?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
5 62.50%
No
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Twilight's Hammer.
Alright, so I've been on Cataclysm recently (Scroll of Ressurection) and I've realized something. We did the whole Argent's taking back Heartglend, made an Earthen ring guild and so on, but we've yet to do something with the Twilights. SO I figure, why not right? From what I've seen, they've quite literally made the largest impact on the world I've seen, and create a massive RP opportunity seeing as though they would have had to existed before Deathwing took flight. So, thoughts, comments, interests? I may as well make a guild for them (Mind you not the entire twilight army, more of just a small section) and start up some rp for em.
I don't think we're actually allowed to play Twilights, though you'd have to ask a GM on that.

EDIT: Hostile factions and all that.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Non-Playable_Races
(06-12-2012, 09:08 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: I don't think we're actually allowed to play Twilights, though you'd have to ask a GM on that.

But we can play as the Defias, who are also hostile to everything.
(06-12-2012, 09:11 AM)KageAcuma Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 09:08 AM)muhaha8 Wrote: I don't think we're actually allowed to play Twilights, though you'd have to ask a GM on that.

Different. That was a GM-run event line, and all characters were either to be killed off or converted into average citizens.

EDIT:

The Wiki Page Wrote:These FACTIONS are unplayable as well: (They are listed above as well, but people seem to miss things that don't have bullets.)
Scourge
Legion
Illidari
Scarlet Crusade
Qiraji
Any other arching villainous faction that is not listed, or has yet to be created.

Sadly.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
(06-12-2012, 09:11 AM)Krilari Wrote: http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Non-Playable_Races

Yet as I go over that race, I see Orge, goblin, and eathereal. All three I've seen as PCs.

Quote:KageAcuma Wrote:
(Today 01:08 PM)muhaha8 Wrote:
I don't think we're actually allowed to play Twilights, though you'd have to ask a GM on that.

Different. That was a GM-run event line, and all characters were either to be killed off or converted into average citizens.

So only a GM could do this, and it would have to be an event line?
Notably this policy does not include CMC requests, which supersede this rule. You still can not make a character or a guild that's part of a villain faction in WoW
Fair enough. Then why not make something else, more of an event chain in which your character is going against the Twilights who are an NPC opponent aye?
I'm doing that at the moment, for the Horde side.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
(06-12-2012, 09:20 AM)KageAcuma Wrote: Fair enough. Then why not make something else, more of an event chain in which your character is going against the Twilights who are an NPC opponent aye?

The Frostbrand is also tackling the Twilight Hammer clan as a lead-in to Cata.

An event chain is possible, but in the past people have shown resistance to both playing crazed cultists as well as throw away characters.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
But... we can play Ex-Twilight Cultists, right?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I am always down to have a crazed-cultist villainous throwaway type. No skin off my back if i make a character to show up to an event specifically knowing they get merk'd.
(06-12-2012, 10:31 AM)Aphetoros Wrote: But... we can play Ex-Twilight Cultists, right?

Oh, sure.

You can make a character who is an ex-member of a hostile faction, so long as he or she left that faction in such a way as to prevent them from ever joining up with it again/rendering them Kill On Sight.

Case in point: We have Ex-Auchenai, Ex-Scarlets, Ex-Legionnaires, Ex-Cult of the Damned Members and Ex-Venture Company Goons.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
I was told that we are allowed to play Twilight Hammer Cultists as long as they are not directly connected to the main group. I tried making a group however no one was interested so it is apparently possible but, yeah.
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
I think it'd be fun to have a GM run this sort of event, HOWEVER.

How. Ever. Keep in mind this... last time a GM tried to do this sort of event, it was the Defias stuff. Noone joined up and it just sort of failed... so there may not be a GM that'd want to run this sort of thing. Ultimately, it might be a better idea to leave the suggestion, and hope that one picks it up, but don't try to pressure them or say it -should- happen because of those other events... sometimes they don't pan out or there isn't interest.

Till then, you can't play those factions till a GM runs it, and that's their decision to do so.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twilight Spells. Kage 4 1,055 06-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  The Skybreaker/Orgrim's Hammer? Killachipmunk 8 2,075 12-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Last Post: VengefulVeteren
  Twilight's Warcraft Cartoons TwilightDisciple 7 1,446 08-03-2008, 05:28 PM