The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rensin Records (Youtube Let's Plays)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7b89da_I...plpp_video

So, yeah, I'm going to for-go the typical "blog" post, and just do my own "LET'S PLAYS".

Expect lulz. Mostly at my expense.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I actually need to get back to recording my Amnesia play through. But even Rei doesn't care about it. :(

I plan on recording some LoL games also, considering I have really good games at times. I can go 1/1/15 as support then turn around to 2/8/4 support. It has its moments.

We better play some APB BOY!
Don't forget to add me to the APB festival of fun. Nobody invites me anymore. :(
Yeeeah, APB. Now that I'm recording stuff I -might get into it, but... gotta figure out how to get both speakers and audio to record.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

That's been my problem. My solution right now is to just play the audio loud enough so it picks up sounds from my mic. :(

Tell me how cam record works, fraps is a bit silly but it works.
I might switch to fraps. I'm having to finagle every little bit of this program to get games to look right.

Recorded probably about twenty minutes of a game before checking the quality... which turned out useless.

I'm playing around with AVS video editor too. I think it's free. I hope. Seems pretty neat, but not intuitive.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Well I downloaded fraps for free. *wink* It works just fine though.

Oi, also. Add me on Skype. I think I have found a way to do it.
(Michael McKnight) McKnighter. Make sure to put something in the invite request so I know it isn't some creep. xD
Hey, another guy who does LPs here.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Anyone know of any good free editing software? I tried... AVS. After hours of compiling and editing... I FOUND OUT THEY PUT A WATERMARK -right- in the middle that says "FREE VERSION."

I was sooooo angry.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Camtasia does wonders.

Just pirate it :D
I'm getting to the point where I almost... feel I have to. I got some videos to record with camstudio, then SUDDENLY I get the same effing error from before, and down goes another hour of play.

Tried fraps... the frame rate thing at the corner is annoying me and it seems finicky with what it will record and what it won't... so.

Camtasia might be doin' it for me here soon.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

FRAPS doesn't actually record the Framerate counter, which can also be disabled.

But yeah, just pirate Camtasia. Save yourself the headache.
APB, eh? I'm in.
Oh, and I'm also a LP'er. (Let's Play-er), only I don't really have anyone to do it with. :(
Rensin is very much against pirating. Working in IT and stuff, pirating stuff doesn't look good on your resume. That's professionalism for you!

However, I must say that I enjoy using fraps, except the gigantic size of the resulting videos, but there's not a lot to do about that if you want quality.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
What they don't know, can't hurt you. I don't like pirating either, but I also don't like being poor and not having access to things I can use. 8V

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rensin Rants: Everyone's a Critic! Harmonic 21 2,396 06-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Krent
  Rensin LP's X-com Harmonic 23 2,592 03-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Harmonic