The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

League Judgment - Aphetoros
Spoiler:
I was bored, and this is how I'm telling you guys that I'm going away for six weeks. Vocal arts camp, auditioned, got in! Successkid! But sadkid, I'll be gone for so long... don't die on my now. Oh wait, you're supposed to say that to me. Right, um. Catch ya'll when I'm back, and sorry for those I'ma 'leave hanging' in any RPs. <3 Aphe

p.s. No, I didn't re-read this post, and no it's not meant to be clever, good, normal, or anything less than the the derpness that it is. Hyuu KOAAAH #LeeSin

Candidate: Aphetoros
Date: 22 April, 21 CLE

OBSERVATION

Aphetoros slowly strode across the polished marble, eyes wide and piercing. He took in the faces and images around him, as if he was afraid they would fade like some sort of dream. His clothes were ordinary, a pair of dark jeans and an unwrinkled red T-shirt. A cloak was wrapped about his shoulders, and it appeared to be recently acquired as it seemed out of place on his otherwise simplistic visage. His hands were empty, and the torchlight of the walk glimmered in his frozen blue eyes.

He placed his hands on the extravagant door, pushing it open and nearly walking inside before he noticed the words engraved onto it. "The truest opponent lies within." He brought a hand to scratch his nose, tilting his head. He muttered something inaudible, and let the door fully open. He stood in front of the oppressing blackness, peering behind him one last time as if he could not decide on whether or not to proceed. He took a breath, steeling his nerve, and stepped into the dark.

REFLECTION

He walked for a time in the blackness, and yet it did not come to light. He was thankful for the cloak he'd purchased in Piltover, and he held it tighter about his shoulders. He felt a tingle run through his body, and he was instantly uncomfortable. The smell of dust and dark was replaced by that of Spring rains, and industrial smog.

He hadn't noticed them at first, but street-lights had fluttered into being, shedding rings of white-yellow light every ten feet or so. He walked with a friend at his side, and they engaged in light conversation. She held an umbrella, and the patter of rain on its black cloth made hearing difficult, so as she recounted her tails of college, he let his mind wander to far off places. The corner of his lips became the ghost of a smile, and his heart skipped a beat as he realized he'd seen this night once before.

They crossed the street and the rain began to fall harder, the splashing of droplets creating a low to the ground mist. They passed an alley, and he heard his friend cry out; afraid. He was snapped from his reverie, and he saw the man standing in front of them with a knife in his fist. "Gimme all ya got, kids." He looked to his friend, who clutched tightly the new purse at her hip, and he felt bravery swell within him. He took a step forwards, between her and him. He bit his lip, trying to come out with some phrase.

"We don't want any trouble, just please go and this won't have ever happened." The man shook his head, knife trembling in his grip. He threateningly pressed it forwards, and Aphetoros's hands tensed.

"Just drop yer wallet, and her purse, and I don't got to stab nobody." Aphetoros shook his head, "Go away." He heard his friend's purse touch the ground, and as he once more defiantly shook his head, the thief lunged forwards with his knife. Stepping back in a fluid motion, Aphetoros raised both hands above his head. A moment later, he brought a tense-fingered knife-hand strike down on the man's wrist. The weapon clattered to the ground, and he threw a punch towards the man's stomach.

Just as he felt the blow connect, he felt a sickened lurch as the ground beneath him seemed to pull away. The world around him became a blur of strange light, and he found himself in an ornate chamber. He looked around, wildly, and his martial stance fell away. He was by no means a master martial artist, but he liked to think that over his few years he'd learned something. Robed figures stared at him, bewildered, and his jaw hung open. "Hello? What did you just do? Where...?" His questions were cut short.

"You are in the League of Legends, and you have been called by one of our many Summoners... I doubt to fight, by the looks of you." He shook his head; the League of Legends wasn't real, it was a game. And yet, there he stood. He wondered at the safety of his friend, hoping he'd somehow done enough to be rid of the armed thief. "You appear human enough. Subject likely from another plane of existence."

"Look, I don't want to fight in your League of Legends. I... I couldn't compete against beings like Jax, o-or Pantheon." The Summoner smiled, a faint wisp not unlike his own from earlier.

"Perhaps you might find a way home, by competing." The suggestion hung in the air, and Aphetoros clenched his fists. He let his gaze absorb that of the summoners watching him. It may hurt, but it would not kill him. He turned, heading for the exit of the chamber without a word. He came face to face with himself as he left the door. "Why do you wish to fight in the League of Legends?"

"I want to... experience this place, before I go home?" It was question almost to himself; did he want to go home?

"How does it feel, exposing your mind?"

Aphetoros wiped his brow, wetting his lips before he replied. "It could've been worse." The mirror of himself turned, stalking silently down the corridor and leaving him alone in the hall. He looked down at his pale fingers. There was work to be done if he had a chance in the League.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
"GOD, STOP FEEDING WITH THE NEW CHAMP, NOOBZ"
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Wild Aphetoros Has Disappeared Aphetoros 4 852 10-31-2012, 07:27 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda