The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Wild Aphetoros Has Disappeared
Well, I haven't really been active much lately, and I can't seem to get back into RP. I come back, hang around, habitually check the forums and post and share my opinions. But in the end, I don't actually seem to RP anymore. I suppose reading Belth's post made me realize that I should probably make my own, although I'm not quite sure who this affects, anymore. (sidenote: sorry if this is written choppily, my thoughts are rather disconnected right now!)

I'm going to be leaving CotH, permanently (as far as I can see.) This isn't just because of my lack of interest in RP; I'm going to miss you guys, and the great time and memories that I've made here. I am leaving to pursue my performing arts career. I'm applying for Interlochen Arts Academy for second semester of this year, and I'm really busy with schoolwork and preparing my application/audition materials for the theatre program there. I don't yet know if I will make it, but I am going to work damn hard and hope I do! I come home from school, take time to play one game of League of Legends, and then I start my homework. I try to finish it quickly, and then I move to practice piano, then singing, and then work on monologues and, if there's time left, work out. I'm hoping to start dance as well, soon. I'm in my school's choir, and it's madrigal group. I need to write essays for my application, and somehow raise money to go to the school. My parents said they would borrow the money if I made it, and I'm amazingly lucky to have a family that would do that for me, but I want to help pay if I can.

As much as I'd want to come back and start RPing and get back into things and have fun on CotH again, I don't think that it's in my fate to do so, at least not right now. I just don't have the time and will-power to spare.

I have quite a bit of work to do in order to turn my dreams into reality, and as such I'm going to be deleting CotH from my browser history and my bookmarks. It's become a distraction for me. Many of you have me on skype, so if you need me... yeah. I'm about to start my uninstall of World of Warcraft. I just don't have the time, or even the drive to continue my existence here. It's been great, and this place has influenced me as a person more than I could hope and think, and it has lead to friends that I believe I will have for a lifetime, and people whom I don't seem to talk to as much anymore, but had a greater impact on my life than anyone I know. Thank you Kretol for running CoTH and keeping it up, and I won't name specific names, but thank you you-know-who-you-are for everything you've given me.

~Aphetoros
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
We'll be here when/if you ever need us again :3 Just keep it positive and I'm sure you'll make it in school. When your all done and are a billionare...come back and tell us how you are doing <3 CotH shall probably be here for you.

Hope to see you relitively soon.

love,
Ormica
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
We never did get to RP much! Tom will always be one of my favorite characters, the thing that inspired my own Old God love.

You've a rare gift and love for theater and that branch of the arts, and I hope it grows.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Good luck Aph! May all your hard work come to fruition!
My Aphebutt :( we better still talk on Skype and Facebook!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League Judgment - Aphetoros Aphetoros 1 515 06-22-2012, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Xigo