The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Are there/will there be any cases when someone who's not a Grunt can be a DK?
Out of curiosity, have their been any cases in the past where an experienced/helpful player has been granted a DK without Gruntship? Or rather, will there be/will the ban on DKs not made by grunts be lifted?
There are no cases for peons having DKs, but fortunately it does not take long to become a grunt!
Ah okay. Always wanted a DK on a private or regular, lol, never managed to get one. Thankfully, Grunthood seems pretty easy (presuming the reinstall of WoW works and it doesn't break down daily like on vanilla :L)
Mmmm. Death Knights are a privilege of grunthood.

'Sides, all you've gotta' do to get them is play for a month and have an approved character and story. Way, way easier than leveling.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
I could literally write a 10 page story and feel like it was worth my time if it got me a DK, lol. Never had one and always wanted one :)
Time will fly. Perhaps you could tel us what you're interested in with a DK character? We've a great dead-fanatic guild with the Black Harvest, and you could roll a Forsaken there if its the deadness you're into.
And then, when you become a grunt, you can even multibox and attend events twofold with your new DK. :)

Still, there's much fun to be had as a grunt around here. I've been around here for well over a year and only now got green'd.
Green'd as in gruntship or? And I just love the entire storyline behind DKs, specifically their close ties to Forsaken and Scourge.
It's more an ugly shade of blue-green... I think this purple is more attractive. >_>

But! Yes, once your first month is completed, and you have an approved profile, you can submit your gruntship questionnaire! Once that's approved, it's DK City, baby! In the meantime, if you have any questions, shoot one of us purple Forum Helpers or green GMs a message! There's usually at least one of us available.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
How long does it usually take to get gruntship approved? A day or two?
after the questionnaire is submitted, that is.
Also note you're allowed to have 2 DKs per account once you become a grunt instead of the retail one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grunt/Om'Riggor: What's it all mean? Harmonic 12 2,302 09-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  My Grunt account being banned 3 858 06-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Grunt Khammosh? Khashgrokk 6 1,171 08-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Khashgrokk
  Grunt Status Einhander 2 883 03-10-2009, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Einhander
  Grunt Application Problem Terant 3 914 02-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Kretol