The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grunt Khammosh?
Well, as some of you know, Khammosh used to be a grunt of the Wartusk clan, but, they're gone now. I figured that he would just continue his services to the Horde, but, in a more free way now. (No Wartusk restrictions)

Some said that I need a special profile for this, post a training post and whatnot. But, Khammosh already has a profile, and he's already been trained of course.
I have no idea where to post this, but, General Discussion seems to be the safest place.

The question is, what to do?
As long as you are not affiliated with any of the major armies (Orgrimmar, Defilers, etc) then you will be perfectly fine. When you -are- affiliated with one of these however, it requires a special profile.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PiesOfGod Wrote:As long as you are not affiliated with any of the major armies (Orgrimmar, Defilers, etc) then you will be perfectly fine. When you -are- affiliated with one of these however, it requires a special profile.

Ah, thanks for the swift answer! I reckon staying a grunt of the Barrens will be okay.
PiesOfGod Wrote:As long as you are not affiliated with any of the major armies (Orgrimmar, Defilers, etc) then you will be perfectly fine. When you -are- affiliated with one of these however, it requires a special profile.

What you are thinking of is being a guard. But that doesn't require a special profile, because it isn't allowed period.

Being affiliated with an army is okay. And if it weren't then the Arathi war would not be able to continue...
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Now, from what I understand, Khammosh would be some sort of Orc that is able to be called upon for war?
Yes, just like all others. Every able bodied person would be called upon in times of war.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Gnomad Wrote:Yes, just like all others. Every able bodied person would be called upon in times of war.
Marvelous! Thanks for all the help once more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grunt/Om'Riggor: What's it all mean? Harmonic 12 2,302 09-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  Are there/will there be any cases when someone who's not a Grunt can be a DK? franzmallalieu 9 1,440 06-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  My Grunt account being banned 3 858 06-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Khammosh: The Return of Khashy Khashgrokk 25 3,327 12-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Grunt Status Einhander 2 883 03-10-2009, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Einhander