The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Retcons regarding my main character
This thread will include a few retcons in Talesta's life that, whoever is close to her at the moment, may want to read over.
Recently she has become unplayable because her IC life lead up to a point where she should simply retire. However, retiring one of my favorite characters? No thanks.

Things that have been removed:
  • Every single relationship she's ever had in her IC life.
  • Several events that lead Talesta to despising every single race. She will still dislike most of the Horde, but not every single sentient being.
  • Several things that can't be mentioned in public forums. (These don't affect anyone that's currently on CoTH. The characters who were involved in it left the server.)
  • Her only friends abandoned her, and I can't quite change something that's dependent on other people, so she wouldn't have met most of the people she has in the Shattrath infirmary, save for a few.

Spoiler:
Remaining friendships are with the following characters: Andra, Anasarnia, Kapre, Diwaata (sorta). I may have forgotten some. Just let me know if I have!

As stated above! Shouldn't bother anyone that isn't related in any way, shape or form to Talesta.
This is a personality based change. While she might stay as she is naturally, her hatred for other races will be gone, and the general depression she's been suffering from lately gone as well.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Some retcons. ProjectRandom 0 628 12-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Picking a 'Main' Scar 22 2,683 05-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut