The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Help Wanted: Medical Assistance
Dr. Dino Wrote:              Attention, members of the medical, scientific, and healing community. My name is Dr. Geraldino "Dino" Galleani, physician, alchemist, and tinkerer with specialization in assisted living technology. I call upon you all in a plea for assistance for a patient in which his condition is beyond my area of knowledge, skill, and expertise.

His name is Ann'da, a blood elf. He suffers from acute spinal misalignment, which affect not only his posture, but also his mobility and ability to breathe. There may be other symptoms or conditions, but I have by far only checked on him once.

Nevertheless, he has had this condition for many years now, and attempts at surgery were either botched or inadequate, according to Mr. Ann'da. Though I have provided him a preliminary check-up, I have come to swallow my pride and realize that any attempts to help and save this elf cannot be done on my lonesome.

I am seeking assistance in anyone who can provide orthopedic and other medical expertise, healing magic of any or all kinds, and any engineers with knowledge of the humanoid anatomy. Surgery cannot be planned or performed as long as I do not have any knowledge or help, as the risks could be potentially fatal.

I thank you all for your help and assistance in advance.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Quote:Fair warning.
[Image: 245ah53z.png]
(( The Doctor would receive this in the mail on plain parchment. Upon further inspection, the ink used to make the hand print is a combination of nightshade and nightmare vine, toxic and staining. There is no return address, ALTHOUGH THE SENDER AND MESSAGE SHOULD BE CLEAR. <3))

AND THIS IS SENT IN THE MAIL TOOOOOO!

[Image: Red%20Glove_lge.jpg]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
OH LAWDY
BETTER WATCH OUT
MITTENZ IS COMIN

The fine doctor would be given a letter not too far after:

I, doctor Leiatrius Atho'lenar abide by my oath to tend to the sick and wounded. I am a surgeon with a focus upon living anatomy, and I have many years of practical experience behind my back. A word of advise, I suffer from undeath myself. So if the subject frets from Death Knights, I will not bother to arrive. Please reply as soon as you can.

Signed,

The doctor.
Quote:Dear Doctor Galleani,

I, Andris, would like to formally offer my expertise in the matter as I am a surgeon. Please respond back with when we can meet in the Booty Bay Inn.

Regards,

Andris.
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
Quote:I will render my aid for this noble goal, though I am afraid I will have to adopt a more passive, supporting rule in this objective. My talents could possibly ease the patient's mind and allow the surgery to be done without resistance. We shall see what use there is for my talents. I eagerly await your reply.

~Noria Duskbinder
Dino is still searching! If you can't meet me in-game, there's always Skype!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Skype RP would be best since I can be called any time of the day (unless I'm sleeping) to RP!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I don't have a lot of character that can heal...I don't focus on stuff like that but was going to get into first aid both ICly and OOCly on Emira :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Quote: Doctor Galleani,

I am more than happy to render my assistance to you, if you still need it. It has been some long months since we last met. Please, simply tell me where the patient is located, and I will gladly join you.

Doctor William Harding

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 0 784 07-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Ex-Twilight Cultists Wanted Rosencrat 6 1,815 05-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  Warden wanted SpaksTheSane 18 3,437 09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: SpaksTheSane
  Help wanted for company! Jaella 0 727 05-27-2013, 10:49 AM