The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Unfortunate Circumstances
After being informed this morning that my grandfather on my maternal side has passed away, I'd be crossing the straits to Malaysia tomorrow night in order to attend the funeral. Thus, I will be absent from the 4th of August to the 8th of August. Due to the uncertainty of whether or not I might be able to obtain internet access there, not to mention the fact that I will probably be extremely occupied, I'd probably not be able to be contacted for this length of time.

My sincerest apologies for any responsibilities or storylines that I might have to temporarily set aside for this RL issue.

Craer will probably be focused on divining the state of the Monastery and tracking down the foes of the Inquisition. Leadership of the Guild will be temporarily transferred to Averylle [Torches].

Zairoth is currently writing a treatise on the reclamation of Hearthglen and the decline of the Scarlet Crusade, which has absorbed his attention for most of his mornings and afternoons.

I do wish to note that this will make me miss the start of the Skin Thieves and Northwind event, for which I sincerely regret and apologize.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Sorry to hear about your loss, Mate. Take as much time as you need.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Your life takes priority. Take your time and come back when you're ready. <3
(08-03-2012, 05:47 AM)Zarquon Wrote: Leadership of the Guild will be temporarily transferred to Averylle [Torches]

Temporarily? ;)

As I said to you Z, take as long as you need to. I'm sure myself and the other players can find something to do while we wait for you to get back.
Take all the time you need, honey. :)

Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
My condolences. Best wishes to you and your family.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
And I am back.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Welcome back, Z. I hoped all went as well as it could have.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An unfortunate circumstance Valkoinen 0 530 08-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Valkoinen
  A mixture of unfortunate circumstances. sunday12321 2 734 09-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Djura
  An unfortunate thing. Delta 4 1,347 08-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dukica
  Rather Unfortunate Occurance Grakor456 9 1,557 12-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Last Post: PiesOfNub