The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An unfortunate circumstance
Hey guys. I'm sure some of you have noticed a lack of appearance from some of my characters recently. I've had a falling out with my flatmate and had to move into a single apartment, and that coupled with some money issues, both related to my going back to school and otherwise, is forcing me to cut some costs. And to my great sorrow, the internet is turning out to be a luxury that cannot be afforded until I can find myself at a better paying job or move in with another friend. Fear not! While I will not have internet, I WILL have a word processor, and am going to make the largest effing profile history you have ever seen EVAR. Anywho, I have a list of characters you can expect to see vanished until such a time as I can recover my monetary stability.

Selviorn
Ariacole
Lidria
Lilithel
Zelyn
Kara
Aenior
Cavus
Alvaria
Katyce
Vinyael
There are others, but most were already inactive or unused previous to this unfortunate circumstance. I'mma miss you guys a lot! I should be back and active within a few months, maybe sooner if I get lucky!

Hug HUGS.

Valkoinen

Edit: Okay, I have slightly more time now. I can explain a little further. Recently, I have been trying to go back to school so I can get myself into a more lucrative job position. This, as you guys should know, takes money. After this started, the only reason I was able to keep my head above the water was that I was able to split basic living costs with a flatmate and friend of mine. Unfortunately, we stopped seeing eye to eye and found it mutually beneficial if we parted. For me, this imposes an issue.
At the moment, between basic costs and those of returning to school while working the job I have, is leaving me in a less than desirable situation. I find myself in the need to cut some costs and luxuries. And unfortunately, one of those luxuries that has to go is my internet service. At this point, I'm working on getting this back as it will be an immense help for school as well as de-stressing at home, but at the moment, unless I find someone else to split the cost of an apartment and living, I don't see myself making regular visits to the server.
I will be trying to make regular visits to the forums, so you can always drop me a PM if you'd like. Those who know me can try to add me on skype and whatnot, just send me a PM about it and I'll get around to you on my next visit. Until then, as I said, all of my characters are going to have noticeable absences. If you didn't know that they were me, then surprise, you have learned another of my dozen and a half alts. >.> I'm gonna miss seeing you guys. I hope to come back soon.
As for this special character profile~ Well, we all know that you don't need the internet to type. We can just use Microsoft Word or the Open Office word processor. In my case, given I have about 75% of the wiki backed to my hard disk, I can access some info that I can use to create a profile (or ten) while I'm away. However, since I recently tried (And failed miserably) to write something for the public (My publisher wanted a complete rewrite because it didn't "FLOW WELL"), I thought I could apply what I learned from there to making a nice long character history. Using the most recent data I can steal from your wiki and my racial data pages, I'm going to write the story of my next character. A huntress raised away from people, even those of her own kind. Brought up to rspect and fear all that is nature as well as take its prey, and to live within it as a creature of the Forests herself. You get to know no more. So there.
Anywho, I really am gonna miss you guys, so you guys all better be here when I come back so I can individually tackle hug each and every one of you. I'll be back as soon as I restore my internet. Believe me, you have no idea. This is going to be my first stop after getting it. Like as soon as the ISP installer guy leaves. Or while he's still working. Or when my neighbor un-secures their wifi. Or when my new boss isn't looking.

Love you!

Valkoinen
TS name- Selviorn
"The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. Leaving something incomplete makes it interesting and gives one the feeling that there is room for growth."

~Yoshida Kenkō

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unfortunate Circumstances Zarquon 7 1,155 08-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  A mixture of unfortunate circumstances. sunday12321 2 734 09-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Djura
  An unfortunate thing. Delta 4 1,347 08-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dukica
  Rather Unfortunate Occurance Grakor456 9 1,557 12-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Last Post: PiesOfNub