The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Testing, testing...
[attachment=2050]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
[Image: 24267697.jpg]
Pfft. Cata? Who needs it?

[Ohdeargodgivememyworgen]
I'm up for new adventures :O
Characters:
Drogan Granitejaw - Veteran Mountaineer
Grokmagrok Limbsplitter - Warsong Berserker
Matthias Renault - Twice Dead Ice Knight
Reuben Renault - The Child Paladin

[Image: HbmAO.gif]
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Seriously?
*rubs his hands together fiendishly and glances over at his goblin, nodding as a signal for the small greenskin to do the same*
*Snik does a mr. Burns*
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
As a side note, apparently downloading the proper files is MUCH simplified for getting a playable Cata client.

Take a look at this thread.

I've been testing using that method, and it's been working well. It's essentially using a streaming client, and it may be ideal for those that have bandwidth limits. Alternatively, if you wish to get ready in advance and don't have to worry about any bandwidth caps, you can use the torrent linked in that thread and just let it download the entire thing.

Regardless of the method used, be sure to change the realmlist accordingly in preparation! You will NOT be able to connect to the Cata test server unless I manually put in a rule on my router to redirect connections to the loginserver from your specific IP to the Cataclysm one. I won't be polling for volunteers for that until later.
Don't forget to set the realmlist accordingly! Instead of molten-wow, be sure to use ours (logon.conquestofthehorde.com).
Are we going to go with the same patch as Molten WoW, I wonder?
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Be still my heart!
Heh, what are the odds? I torrented that folder from TPB the other day.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
(08-18-2012, 10:54 AM)Bovel Wrote: Heh, what are the odds? I torrented that folder from TPB the other day.

. . . I already have it. HAHA! :D

( You can thank me later, Bovel. )
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=135871

Mac version tutorial.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
*Grins like a Goblin*
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(08-18-2012, 10:52 AM)Rowgen Wrote: Are we going to go with the same patch as Molten WoW, I wonder?

As in, WoW patch version? The patch it will be is 4.0.6, as that's the one the emulator requires.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3.2 Testing - Discussion Kretol 5 1,521 09-09-2009, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Problemchild
  Testing Kretol 2 813 03-25-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Mikain