Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Testing, testing...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[attachment=2050]
[Image: 24267697.jpg]
Pfft. Cata? Who needs it?

[Ohdeargodgivememyworgen]
I'm up for new adventures :O
[Image: HbmAO.gif]
Seriously?
*rubs his hands together fiendishly and glances over at his goblin, nodding as a signal for the small greenskin to do the same*
*Snik does a mr. Burns*
As a side note, apparently downloading the proper files is MUCH simplified for getting a playable Cata client.

Take a look at this thread.

I've been testing using that method, and it's been working well. It's essentially using a streaming client, and it may be ideal for those that have bandwidth limits. Alternatively, if you wish to get ready in advance and don't have to worry about any bandwidth caps, you can use the torrent linked in that thread and just let it download the entire thing.

Regardless of the method used, be sure to change the realmlist accordingly in preparation! You will NOT be able to connect to the Cata test server unless I manually put in a rule on my router to redirect connections to the loginserver from your specific IP to the Cataclysm one. I won't be polling for volunteers for that until later.
Don't forget to set the realmlist accordingly! Instead of molten-wow, be sure to use ours (logon.conquestofthehorde.com).
Are we going to go with the same patch as Molten WoW, I wonder?
Be still my heart!
Heh, what are the odds? I torrented that folder from TPB the other day.
(08-18-2012, 10:54 AM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, what are the odds? I torrented that folder from TPB the other day.

. . . I already have it. HAHA! :D

( You can thank me later, Bovel. )
*Grins like a Goblin*
(08-18-2012, 10:52 AM)Rowgen Wrote: [ -> ]Are we going to go with the same patch as Molten WoW, I wonder?

As in, WoW patch version? The patch it will be is 4.0.6, as that's the one the emulator requires.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16