The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warlock Apprentice Wanted
"Don't be shy, take my hand. Are you uncertain? It'll take a bit of work - a lot of work - but in this heartless world where laws and consequences are the domain of the powerful, we could sit on thrones of gold and shape the world in our image. Live like a god with everything you'd ever want within your grasp; we could indulge ourselves so blissfully, drown in a sea of food and wine, passion and power, such that depravity itself would turn its gaze aside in shame. This is my contract."

Ensuena wants an apprentice! Whether from the kindness of her heart or some other ulterior motive remains unknown. If there is enough interest, she might even take on two; but in that case you can expect to be constantly competed against each other, often brutally or almost lethally, and favoritism will abound.

Whether you are a trained warlock or someone just introduced to the arts, here are a few things you can expect under the Felsworns' tutelage.

~ Clear bias when it comes to things such as race (against everything bar blood elves), fashion sense and social standing. Of course in the end anyone could be accepted. Don't let this stop you from applying pretty please.

~ Less then professional training. Whether through madness, constant drunkenness or a combination of the two one might find themselves doing strange or complicated tasks that might seem irrelevant to their training. That's not to say your character won't learn anything.. eventually.

~ Depravity and danger. The tasks mentioned above can often be shameless or downright dangerous, and while I won't give out character warnings it is very possible one might suffer serious physical or mental injuries if they don't keep their wits about them.

~ Adventure! Long story short the training won't all be done in some dusty cavern for its entirety; you can expect to be actively joining idle roleplay or other major events. Some of these might help your training, but truthfully the Felsworn simply suffers from wanderlust.

And one final OOC note... I live in Perth Australia, which is GMT +8 or something... depending on your own timezone and sleep schedule roleplay opportunities may be limited.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
I've always wanted to make an Orc Warlock and I just may for this. Not sure about the character yet. Idea just sparked. At any rate, I live in America so my GMT is -6 or so. 10 hours apart probably isn't going to work out too well, lol.
Characters:
Drogan Granitejaw - Veteran Mountaineer
Grokmagrok Limbsplitter - Warsong Berserker
Matthias Renault - Twice Dead Ice Knight
Reuben Renault - The Child Paladin

That's fine I can be pretty flexible in my hours. I'll give this another day or two then choose from there.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Gnomes are nice too, though I think I could try a human warlock. To be honest I love all sorts of warlock types, but gnome sounds the most fitting for such a zany character.

I don't know if I'd have as much free time or dedication as some other players though so you should consider me as a sort of plan B.
I'm probably not going to be able to do it after all. After taking stock of the RP that I'm currently involved in, I probably shouldn't pick up any more projects. o-o
Characters:
Drogan Granitejaw - Veteran Mountaineer
Grokmagrok Limbsplitter - Warsong Berserker
Matthias Renault - Twice Dead Ice Knight
Reuben Renault - The Child Paladin

Thats a shame :c And gnome or human go for it! A lot of fun RP can come from two characters with contrasting personalities, hell I know that a serious person plus a less-than-serious person makes for a good time.
Too bad I am EST. :C
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

A final bump for great (in)justice.
Color me interested, but I'll have to take some time to figure out a character. :)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Since I don't want a ton of alts I was thinking that maybe Bibiche could be rerolled as a warlock and having gone from mage. :B
I've got an Ex-Sunfury lacking a felsworn master since Ikrok's player was banned. I'd be interested.

I'm making a character that is a newer warlock. She's just scratching the surface of warlockery, and while she can cast and such she's not that powerful. Eh, -eeeh?- :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Ok guys this is still open.. lots of applications and no follow-up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Highborne seeking apprentice (mage) Sorum 3 1,243 08-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 0 784 07-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Ex-Twilight Cultists Wanted Rosencrat 6 1,815 05-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  Looking for a brother and(or) sister! -OR-, an apprentice. Altaine 2 861 12-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Altaine