The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Emily's Approval
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My real name is Emily, been playing WoW since 2005 in vanilla. I consider myself an experienced and helpful player, I never judge other people, instead I try to either teach, or learn. There is always more to learn.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden, my main languages are both Swedish and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend back in 2005, when he first told me about the game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google! I was looking for a good roleplaying private server, which I think I just found!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All sorts, I like having several races, and playing them all differently. My imagination is huge, and it can be anything from Stormwind Guard to a High Elf sorcerer!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say Human/Priest or a Blood/Night Elf Hunter. Mainly because I like to heal and help people, and with a priest I get to do that! I also enjoy the fantasy type like an elf, and I think the class hunter fits them very well!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Friendly people, friendly staff, good, serious but also fun and friendly roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the way new players like me have to make this introduction, to make sure we wont get people who will ruin the good roleplaying community!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Talinara fell down into the dirt as she was running the fastest she could away from the Alliance scouts that she had just discovered on her trip through Durotar.

She managed to quickly get back up on her feet, but taking her uncomfortable walking shoes off as she would run through the dirts of Durotar only with her bare feets.

Seeing the four Alliance members running with swords and daggers after her, she finally managed to shake them off as she were hiding behind one of the thousands of rocks that were on a big open field.

A few hours would past, as Talinara finally could start walking back to Orgrimmar. When she got inside the gates of the Orcish City, laughter and ugly staring would be all around her from the other horde members in the city, especially from the guards and grunts. Talinara just ignored it the best she could as she was walking up to a guard that looks like he was something more important than the others with her dirty feet, clothes and face.

She would start to tell about the four scouts she saw somewhere in Durotar, but would she be believed, or would they think she was a poor beggar without anything of value?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, just that my story could of course have been longer, better and more detailed. I was never good at writing stories of my own, I am much better in being apart of one, along with other people! I hope this qualifies to be a member and start roleplaying with the rest here, I am looking forward to it! :)
Hello Emily, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you very much for your story! Please be aware that we do not allow High Elves, as you have stated that you enjoy playing them. Random note, one of my closest friends is named Emily! I know my cookie-cutter below this says to PM me, but if you feel lost or overwhelemed or anything of the sort, please PM me and I'll be more than happy to help you out, RP with you, etc..

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you have any further queries, and I'll do my best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leonian's approval Leonian 1 483 10-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  My attempt at getting the seal of approval applegert 1 479 06-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Seeking Approval! Gwakamoler Gwakamoler 1 452 02-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin