The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Friend can't register
My friend is interested in joining but he cannot make a forum account, so he cannot make an introduction.
The error he keeps getting is "The page you are looking for..." and then a bunch of links to here
What should he do? And how can we fix this?

I have checked out the other post at http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...can-t-join
but it didn't help my issue
Try clearing the browser's cache, history, and cookies. That tends to fix a lot of browser based issues. I'd dig out a guide depending on your browser on how to do this, but alas, I'm on my phone.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
What browser are you using?
Did your friend actually see if he had been registered and was logged in? Or did he try logging in afterwards? There's been several people reporting this over the past couple days, but I've already tested it myself and it works fine. I'm really not sure what's going on.
He uses internet explorer, and he isn't logged on or already registered. He is trying to register, but I'll try the whole clearing the history, cache, and cookies thing. Thanks guys :D

Clearing everything still didn't help : / he still can't register a forum account
What is the username he's trying to register?
He hasn't made a username

He tried clearing everything out again and it worked this time, thank you guys so much! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friend can't join Ormica 7 1,355 08-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  It won't let me register a server account Slymenstra 1 607 10-28-2010, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Alicu
  Help with Login issues for a friend. Ironside 2 665 12-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Ironside
  Can't register an account, yes I'm approved. Eramer 2 751 04-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Eramer
  can't register game-account losk 6 1,118 12-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Vrahn