The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Attention: Seeking Interracial Couples for Research
Kapre Wrote:              To All and Any Interracial Couples in Azeroth and their respective families
              Dear Sirs and Ma'ams:

I am conducting qualitative research regarding attitudes towards and from interracial and especially crossfactional couples. Orientation is no issue--in fact, I am willing include homosexual couples as well as heterosexual. Triads and other polyamorous groups may be included.

What I intend to do is to put together a journal regarding my findings on pairs in which the involved parties are not of the same race. I hope to do this as a means of research as well to figure out this phenomena for the sake of social knowledge.

The method I will use is that of a private interview between the parties as individuals and then together in the same room. A chart will then be put together as well as an abstract of my findings.

If you wish to allow yourselves to this interview, please fill out this form and submit it to the TLE mailbox. I will arrange for an interview as soon as possible.

Best regards and many blessings from the Light, Spirits, Elements, and Gods,

--Kapre

Code:
[b][u]Partner's Name 1:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Partner's Race 1:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Partner's Name 2:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Partner's Race 2:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Other Partner's Names and Races (if polyamorous):[/u][/b]

[b][u]Couple Orientation:[/u][/b]

((OOC, preferably, this interview is to be done on Skype so I can record it. If you want in-game only, please make a note.

Also, NO PMS, PLEASE. Post here.))
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Scrufflins Maulbane 5 1,889 01-22-2015, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Highborne seeking apprentice (mage) Sorum 3 1,243 08-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Help Wanted: Seeking a Blacksmith ImagenAshyun 1 992 02-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Seeking an attorney... ImagenAshyun 0 566 06-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Warrior seeking Sparring and Training Partner Joshua95 7 1,092 05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Joshua95