The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Flora needs a Shadow Priest mentor
So yeah, Flora, that derpy undead chick has had an influx of faith in the Shadow after her experiences in Northwind and wants to learn more about the Shadow for the sake of introspection, accepting being undead, etc.
She is focused more on the abstract idea of faith than tennets of a specific religion right now, and she's wary of the Black Harvest or any undead extremists. That being said, she probably wouldn't be too greatly averse to learning a Black Harvest and definitely not to a diehardlolForsaken character if she didn't feel threatened or that they were trying to force their beliefs on her.
Conversely, she wouldn't mind learning from anyone of any race with a knowhow of Shadow.

For now, I'm expecting that this RP would be mostly talking of faith and ideas and what-not, and while there's certainly a possibility that I may take her in the direction of a class change to priest at some point, I want to leave the door open for her to remain a civilian (which she's effectively been for a while now ICly) or to let her pursue the path of a warrior with greater vigor in the future. I just prefer to let RP serendipity dictate where I want my characters to go. :P

Oh, and feel free to have your character strike up a conversation with Flora on faith in general; that's kind of her theme, especially of late.

Also, I'd be open to getting into Skype RP. :)
Quote:Flora needs a Shadow Priest mentor
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lwsaqrfZeP1qht847.jpg]

Quote:and she's wary of the Black Harvest or any undead extremists.
Spoiler:
[Image: Okay_face.jpg]
The grumpy crooked backed elf can offer his services if convinced. He can be pretty stuffy at times.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Sorum could be her lightslayer buddy if that's what you want. He likes discussing about the shadow topic alot aswell! He is a Black Harvest but not one of the "JOIN IN" type.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Therai is always willing and capable of mentoring a student. Her more philosophical and less religious approach to Shadow might be appealing to Flora (though, that's not to say she doesn't have faith). Then again, she doesn't quite follow the Forgotten Shadow.
Cristovao already suggested Maeia, but of course she's in the Harvest as well.

But what Cristovao doesn't know is that Maeia is probably one of the craziest shadow priests around. Comes from being Bastius's understudy I guess.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(09-14-2012, 05:14 AM)SachikoMaeda Wrote: The grumpy crooked backed elf can offer his services if convinced. He can be pretty stuffy at times.
Flora and Aendron could definitely have interesting RP potential, especially with her really not caring about appearances and such. (can anyone really do that, after living in the Undercity for a time? >.>) The only thing is, Flora reacts very strongly to people who tend to be very judgie of others. Of course, I only have the profile to go on, and I know written facts about a character can wind up manifesting very differently in practice. It would be interesting for them to meet, but I see them just as likely winding up hating each other as being on friendly terms. XD

(09-14-2012, 07:32 AM)Sorum Wrote: Sorum could be her lightslayer buddy if that's what you want. He likes discussing about the shadow topic alot aswell! He is a Black Harvest but not one of the "JOIN IN" type.
Flora does need more Undead friends, and this would inevitably make Christovao flip his lid. A Lightslayer seems as good as any to begin learning more about the Shadow, if only to help her figure out if she's comfortable with the tennants of the Forgotten Shadow with all the character development she's had on CotH since she began associating more with the living.

(09-14-2012, 07:41 AM)Scout Wrote: Therai is always willing and capable of mentoring a student. Her more philosophical and less religious approach to Shadow might be appealing to Flora (though, that's not to say she doesn't have faith). Then again, she doesn't quite follow the Forgotten Shadow.
Oooh, a Nelf Shadow Priest. Like with Aendron, I can't quite picture how she and Flora would interact (though for different reasons) looking at the Shadow more philosophically is totally up Flora's alley right now. Would it take any convincing to make her hang around Undead characters, or is she fine with Forsaken?

(09-14-2012, 08:49 AM)CappnRob Wrote: Cristovao already suggested Maeia, but of course she's in the Harvest as well.

But what Cristovao doesn't know is that Maeia is probably one of the craziest shadow priests around. Comes from being Bastius's understudy I guess.
[/amquote]
Flora has been trying to be polite, but Maeia makes her really uncomfortable. Expect a lot of awkward excuses from Flora concerning interaction with her in the future. XD
... Maeia makes Flora uncomfortable, really? 8D I'll have to explore that more then.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Aendron's always available for conversation. He currently stays in Hearthglen all by his lonesome (occasionally he gets the company of his brobro Ralerian or his never there husband). But he'll probably be reluctant to let anyone in his home at first.... Though he can be a swell guy once he's known :D
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Note that Sorum doesn't run around saying "I AM A LIGHTSLAYER". Just a short note.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Therai is completely fine with undead. One of her major partners was an undead shadow priest named Sozun.

She can feasibly be almost anywhere, as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF Shaman Mentor ghaskan 3 1,035 01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: ghaskan
  All Hail Dat Shadow! Piken 12 2,302 08-18-2013, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Piken
  Maya's mentor Wuvvums 1 716 06-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Squire/Student looking for Teacher/Mentor! Schorse 2 784 10-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sol
  Young tauren shaman seeking mentor! ss2012 7 1,074 09-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Cressy