The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for the... Feedback God?
Here's a list of characters you'll most likely see me on, you know what to do! Here are a few rules and regulations.

#1. Sugar coat, you must do this.
#2. Disregard the first rule.

Characters:

-Kostus: Silvermoon's finest Blood kNoob, dedicated to his job to a fault.

-Taladir: Vindictive DH with a knack for eating apples, sweets and pastries. Considers himself a funny man(not really).

-Vyndus: One of my oldest characters, he's changed and morphed from the way I originally intended him to be. Snarky, chain-smoking alcoholic slaver. His love life seems to be cursed.

Durgrim: My mini-death machine. A mean, lean, green piece of Orc though he does have calm moments.

Vedis: A newer character, only recently approved. Supposed to be stereotypical noble house leader, albeit one that's lazy and enjoys skipping work.

Additionally, I'm looking for feedback on my OOC behavior as well. If you've got something to say that you don't really feel like posting here, well, PM's work too! And without further ado...

Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Unproductive feedback from Sachiko is a compliment box.

I love when we get to RP x3 it's so fun and amusing. I've been a distant fan of Vyndus for a while and it wasn't until recently we actually got to RP, but hey, I'm enjoying it loads! I only regret not partaking sooner.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I was lucky enough to experience some blood knoobiness today. It was quite fun and I hope to continue seeing Kostus around (and hopefully I won't have to abruptly leave next time around) :3.
Bumpity bump bump!
Spoiler:

So...I love all your characters but one thing did set me off and it might just be your character but he did something quite risky. What? You ask well when I was on Isondah we did a mini-mini-event and after Isondah hit him on the head he threated him, which is normally fine, but with death and with another Alliance member right there? That doesn't seem very smart considering we both had big guns and the other one was a big Horde hater... just saying :P Otherwise, I love to RP with you it was just that small thing >.<
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Risk is Vyndus' middle name. That and he's quite prideful, so it was a normal reaction to him. Especially since he see's the Barrens as 'Horde' aligned territory, so he's basically going 'lol wut, Dwarf threatening me in my safe area? Aw heeellll naw.'
Spoiler:

Okay, just pointing out that it might have gotten some ones character hurt and as long as that was on perpose YAY! >.<
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bingles' Feedback Thread Bingles 40 46,211 02-09-2024, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Zhaei's Feedback Zhaei 18 88,517 01-14-2016, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Put yer Komodo feedback 'ere! KomodoTheCashew 13 3,590 01-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Rensin. Feedback. Harmonic 70 17,360 01-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Harmonic