The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm kinda, not really, but kinda back...
Hey there CotH. It's me GeneralDefyre. Just dropped by to say hello. I haven't been on WoW, or the forums at all really, for a really long time, and I felt kinda..'homesick' if you will. I missed CotH, and all the fun times I've had here. Missed being able to be anything I wanted to be with, literally, the power of my imagination. I could go places and do things you could only dream of doing.

I also played on the CotH Minecraft server for a while, and loved it. But nobody was ever on, save for a few times, which were fun and filled with good laughs or just friendly chatter.

Then I updated and couldn't get back on Minecraft, and didn't feel like WoW for a long time. I checked back here every so often, but never really 'came back' per say. But I wanted to finally post something here since I've been gone with no official absence thread posted.

So here it is. I've been gone for a helluva long time, and I think it's about time I come back regularly. Regularly, as in if I have free time from school, and when I'm not busy on weekends with IRL stuff or recording.

Yup, that's right CotH. I'm on YouTube starting up a Minecraft Let's Play Series, and I'm gonna do Episode 4 this next weekend. If you'd like, my YouTube is TheGeneralDefyre.

Anyways, I haven't RP'd in such a long time, I'll be like an RP nubcake when I finally get into CotH again, and I'd much appreciate if you could all fill me in on what's been happening while I've been away.

My characters, for reference, are as follows:

Vitaly Zaitsev - Human Thief-turned-Priest who lives on the outskirts of Stormwind wallowing in his misery

Kassuu - Draenei Paladin who is helping out Vitaly and travels to/from Zangarmarsh and Shattrath, venturing to Azeroth to take care of Ol' Vit

Njorghan Gryphwing - Dwarven Gryphon Rider who flies about Azeroth aiding those in need

Shaulea - Night Elf Huntress who just wants to find her friends

Grok'Thaz - Orc Shaman who wants to unify the Alliance and Horde, and likes being a Spirit Wolf

Lotamu - Tauren Shaman who enjoys teaching others how to be at peace with themselves and the world around them

Septimus Talah'Felo - In search of the love-of-his-life, and hopes to remove the stigma against Death Knights that follows him around everywhere he may go

Thanks for reading this somewhat lengthy message my friends, and may you have a good morning, day, evening, or night (Wherever you may be). :)
Welcome back! You'll find that CoTH has gained itself a good sum of players, I'm sure. Let's just say that I've never role-played with you, but would like to!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Yes, welcome back person I don't know, and may I know you in the future!
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Thank you! Hopefully I'll be RPing in no time! :P
Well, here I am... SunThas, on Minecraft atleast! I used to be named SunThas, but whatever. Welcome back to COTH!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey uh... I'll be right back. KomodoTheCashew 2 1,329 07-15-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Not sure if back or what SachikoMaeda 6 1,381 03-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  I'm back! Bwoyar 3 951 02-20-2014, 04:37 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  I'm back. Altaine 7 1,411 01-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Sorum