The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Usually I go by the name Castle on most private servers around, however the name is taken (possibly by me myself). I've been RPing for ever since I can remember, my RP career on WoW stretches little over 4 years. An interesting piece of trivia about me is that I started RPing on WoW here on CoTH, but my RPing skills were so horrible that I legit felt embarrassed of myself and left. Since then I've crossed pretty much every private WoW server that exists and eventually ended up here yet again. Despite being pretty poor in the RP department, I have fond memories of CoTH and do hope to relive them again. I've crossed paths with people from CoTH before and everyone I can remember has been awesome to RP with.

Aside from that, in the years I've been absent from CoTH, I'd like to think my RPing skills have improved. But that's something that I have to demonstrate, not just say, so I'm looking forward to doing that provided my intro gets accepted. More on my preferred roleplaying archetypes and stuff like that below.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm Bulgarian. I know you've probably never heard of that country. Neither has anyone else except Bulgarians themselves. And that's just 45% of them. But I know decently fluent English. I've spoken it ever since I was around 6 and I've spent a year in the US, so I have a so-so vocabulary.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I really have no idea. I guess it was just one of those games that was kind of there all along and I sort of decided to check it out. I'm one of the rare cases of people that have heard about WoW before they got into any of the RTS games. But ever since I've played it, I've been pretty fond of the lore and all that. RPing has always been a favorite pass time of mine and Warcraft was just the universe to do it in.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well, the first time I found CoTH, it was via Google. Like I mentioned, it was the first WoW RP experience I've ever had, so you can imagine I didn't really discover it through any creative way. I just did the easiest and googled "WoW RP server". CoTH was the first result.

The way I got into CoTH again was through a friend, who recently registered here. After the server we used to RP on deteriorated past the point of tolerance, we decided that we need a new place to roleplay. And, well, we remembered that there was a nice little place called CoTH which has been there since day 1 and has always offered quality RP, unlike a lot of other servers, which have everything but.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Political intrigue has always been something I've preferred. I don't know why, but the very concept of a power struggle has piqued my interest since I can recall. See, real life politics bore the everliving out of me, but when it comes to Warcraft politics, I'm always in. Maybe it's because Warcraft politics have swinging blades and death and gore involved.

In depth on that aspect, I prefer things like espionage, sabotage and the shadier aspects of politics, as well as intel gathering.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves. Undoubtedly. Everyone who has ever RPed with me can verify that I am obsessed over that race. Unhealthily so. Every time I see a Blood Elf played like a highschool girl, my skin shrivels and I feel like I've just contracted rabies. In the 4 years I've RPed on WoW, they've always been my race of choice. A lot of people complain that they aren't "real Horde", but in my eyes, they're as Horde as it gets. And they're badass. Especially in pre-WoTLK days.

Classes? Definitely the Spell breaker class. Fun fact, it's spelled "Spell breaker" not "Spellbreaker", so bite me, Kaze. I am not entirely sure about the playability of the class here, but the closest it gets is a Blood Elven swordsman, which is probably what I'll be RPing here on CoTH.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I never make expectations. That way, I'm never disappointed. But really, what I expect is to see more of the same from last time I visited CoTH. I was pretty happy with what I saw and I don't really want anything more. Good RP. A friendly atmosphere. Not much more I really need.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the respect rule. Not so much because it's strict. Respect is something that everyone should have a basic grasp on. But because I've been on so many servers and so many players have been disrespectful towards each other. I am glad CoTH takes a rule such as seriously.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was told that I can write this later on. So I'd like to do so in my Grunt application/character application. If I've understood something wrong here, please correct me and I will be more than happy to add a story here.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
While writing this intro, I was sipping a beverage. But unbeknownst to myself, the glass was chipped and I cut my lip on it. Ffff--
[Image: timeshift_by_castlegfx-d3ctsob.jpg]
"guns n stack paypa holla holla get dolla"
- George Washington
Hello there, Flawless/Castle! Welcome (back) to Conquest of the Horde!

Correct, you don't need to submit your story at this very moment. You also don't have to write one up on the spot, to clarify further. If you've work of yours from elsewhere that you can prove belongs to you, you can also submit a link to that or quote it as long as you state the source and guarantee it's your work. And, you may wait to do any of this until you're actually going up for Gruntship.

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

... And, Blood Elves for the win! /highfive

Take care of that lip, too!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is an Introduction Thread name Servile 1 9,469 02-16-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Introduction Thread of Shandersey! Shandersey 4 2,854 11-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Shandersey
  The Benevolent God of Darkness' Introductory Thread Shadowsniper133 3 905 08-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
Music Law ready for this thread?! I am Harlequin579 harlequin579 2 733 03-22-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Ronin
  Felitsa's Very Original Introduction Thread Felitsa 12 2,227 02-25-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Felitsa