The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ghurm Goes Absent
I might as well make a thread to post my absences in, since I often have to be.

Anyways, I won't be around for the next week or so. Dealing with a different kind of storm.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Alright'n. Rest on up, do your thing, all that jazz. We'll be waiting.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
I have an essay due in a few hours that I haven't started and it's worth a quarter of my grade in the class and

[Image: tumblr_m4ctp9o7ex1r9pasw.gif]

Internet, procrastination, and people screaming at you to go to the store just to buy hamburger buns. It's never a good combination. I won't be RPing for the next few days probably (or at least I shouldn't be RPing). I'll stay active on the forums and skype.
Good luck, and remember...

You have to Ghurm your own way.

:B

Edit: Or I could say "Ghurm and be a family man", but I don't want to give you even -more- stress.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Good luck, Ghurm! <3
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Thanks for the good luck, I think it worked.

Worked up to the last minute, literally. Submitted my essay with 42 seconds left to submit. I really am on my way to becoming the world champion of procrastination.
I feel icky to make this post. But I'm going to make it.

I won't be active on the server again until early December. Things have been spiraling downwards for me in many ways, and a lot of it has to do with sleep problems, depression, and extreme fatigue. I've also been doing miserably with my schoolwork because of these problems, and with the addition of the distractions that come with the internet, I find it difficult to get anything done. And my grades have fallen as a result. So...I won't be doing too much until winter break.
Like I've said...(Trillions of times, even when it's unnecessary) RL takes priority. Get your schoolwork in order, bud! We'll be here when you get back.
Not exactly an absence post, but as of tomorrow I'll be a weekend RPer. I'm starting the spring semester tomorrow, on my birthday of all things, and I'll be busy with first week of school things along with recovering from my wisdom tooth removal.
Well.

I'm passing another kidney stone. Possibly more than one. Additionally, I'm suffering from some dry socket. Two severe pains at once while trying to keep up with classwork means you all won't be seeing much from me until it all clears up.
Yikes~! D: I hope you feel better soon, honey! Take care!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
You'll be in my prayers.
Go destroy those stones, bro! And see you when you're better. Also, Malar still loves Eta. ;)
Dry socket resolved, kidney stones causing less pain (I think I've broken them up successfully so that they aren't as big as they used to be), so I am in far less pain right now. It still stands that I have a ton of work piling up from classes, and tests coming up soon, but I'll be back in action by the end of next week.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absent Paylonas 7 1,580 03-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Absent Averrana 11 2,486 02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Officially Absent Now SachikoMaeda 17 2,957 03-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Will be mostly absent for a while. Geoni 9 1,170 10-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Anti-Absent gman12 0 675 10-06-2011, 09:13 PM