The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Absent
Hello there person(s) reading this, my name is Paylonas and I've just recently joined CotH. I'll be a three month member in four days from this post, that doesn't matter however; I'm going to have to take a leave for an undetermined amount of time. I assume I'll be back by June, however it might be as long as august until I see your beautiful characters once more.

There are a couple reasons why I have to take a leave of absence such as this, if you're truly curious about what's going on then just send me a message over Skype or through the Forums. I'll be able to hop onto the forums for maybe thirty minutes every once and a while, otherwise I'll be completely absent.

I thank you for taking the time to read my poorly constructed note of absence, I wish you and the server the best of luck and hope you guys can still manage to have some fun without me!
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]
Stop breaking my heart Q^Q

(Good luck, pal!)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Noooo, Pay. Camen still hasn't ridden on Ydir's shoulders!
Godspeed, friend. Godspeed and good luck wherever the unholy force I'm named after called the wind takes you.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Sorry to see that you'll be gone so long, buddy! Have fun in your IRL Adventures!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Happy trails buddy! Come back around these parts real soon and pop a squat around the campfire.

Posted from my phone!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Update! I'll actually be free on weekends, and Fridays in the afternoon (EST). So I won't be as inactive as I thought, woo!
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]
That's always a nice feeling! Glad you won't be gone too much!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absent Averrana 11 2,486 02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Officially Absent Now SachikoMaeda 17 2,957 03-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Ghurm Goes Absent Geoni 13 1,880 01-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Will be mostly absent for a while. Geoni 9 1,170 10-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Anti-Absent gman12 0 675 10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Last Post: gman12