The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

COTH on Raidcall
Does anyone on COTH currently use Raidcall? Is anyone interested in Raidcall? Is anyone looking for a service similar to Ventrillo, Teamspeak, and Skype?

Raidcall is a free service I've found recently that functions similarly to Skype, in that it serves as a text and voice chat service. In addition to these communication functions, it is also like Ventrillo and Teamspeak (I don't have any personal experience with Teamspeak, so I may be wrong here) in that you can run a server or Group of your own, and have numerous channels within.

Now lets be serious, can you really look me in the eyes and tell me you -wouldn't- want to see 133.7 COTH, Conquest Radio?! With Raidcall, it's made unbelievably easy for a user to stream music from their own computer to anyone else in the channel. This means that COTH can now have it's very own Radio station within Raidcall!

Check it out at Raidcall.com

If there is enough interest in Raidcall on COTH, I can create a group for COTH and invite anyone who decides to get it!
My Raidcall account is "[email protected]" so feel free to add that to your contacts without the quotation marks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RaidCall (Voice Comms) Kretol 7 2,246 11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Kretol