The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Virus alert on wiki link?
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure what it's about, but my anti-virus (kaspersky) is flagging the link for "Lore Resources" on the conquest of the horde wiki's main page (at the bottom of the page, the title is next to a book image) as having a virus.

Just figured I should let you know.
It's very likely a false positive. I've had strictly no problems and my antivirus did not go 300 on any CotH link.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Its likely something to do with a change of site servers or the like. Similar to the "You are leaving a secure site" prompt that occasionally appears. Kaspersky is a quality system however so I advise you inspect the issue further and perhaps post the log here.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
It is possible for a virus to embed itself into an image file, however if this was the case, more flags for positives would have come up. I'll chalk it up to either a false positive or the slim chance of some form of fraudware. If you want to be extra safe, run a virus scan! Once I get home I'll inspect the file to make sure it's clean and safe.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem connecting to Wiki Whorak 3 1,189 10-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Whorak
  Wiki Connectivity Balderdashing 5 1,405 09-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  The wiki is being a baka! Stealthscout 1 975 06-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  CotH wiki is borked(for me) McKnighter 4 1,312 06-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Creating a CotH wiki account anji 3 1,138 07-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Last Post: anji