The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Neoskiya [Dryad/Nymph - Persistant]
Race of character/NPC: Dryad.

Class of character/NPC: Hunter. [A night elf female hunter would be the best! :D]

Name of character/NPC: Neoskiya.

Exact modelID requested: 22127.(Actually a Hyjal Nymph, but the model look sharper and smoother.)

Duration that character will be used: Presistant (For eternity.)

Purpose for the character/NPC: Since Ashenvale starts to grow more in RP number, I want to add some spice to the mix, and not just Night elves and regular horde.

Another reason just came to mind: Because of the whole Cataclysm that is going on, it would be wonderful to have her running around doing events with bringing the peace to the land.

Location the character/NPC will reside: Northern Kalimdor: Ashenvale, barrens, Stonetalon, Hyjal, Darkshore, Azshara.

Level requested: 85 because the more skills the more animations! :D

Any special equipment needed: Yes please, I need a bow, it is named: [Furious Gladiator's Longbow] - 242491, 225229 - [Partisan Polearm] and this spear!

One tiny request: Since she is a Dryad/Nymph, Can I get a constant Movement speed buff? If it is doable. Also, the normal model is huge, the scale that would make her 6'9 would be 0.6!

Her Profile!
Spoiler:
Player: Stealthscout.

Character Full Name: Neoskiya.

Character In-Game Name: Neoskiya

Nickname(s): Child of the wild, Neo, Kiya, the deer.

Associations: Cenarion Circle, Night elves, Guardians of Hyjal

Race: Dryad/Nymph

Class: Druid (But she also shoots a bow and arrow.)[She is OOCly a hunter because the movement speed hunters have]

Skills and Abilities:
I'll break that illusion of yours! :Neoskiya is a normal Dryad, so, not only that she is one of the knowledgeable druids around, she is also an adept of destroying magic.

Local-lore: The dryad is very potent of throwing spears and fighting with them against the enemy.

Fawn! : She runs pretty fast, since she is a dryad.

Friendly talker: Neoskiya can use her knowledge and happiness to talk to animals and cheer them or aid them when endangered.

Not like her big brother: The dryad is weak in healing magic, she was never good at it, while she can still do decent healing she is not as good as her kin, the keepers.

Sex: Female

Hair: Dark green

Eyes: Glowing amber

Scale/Height: She is 6'9, being scale 0.6!

Weight: 563 lbs

Usual Garments/Armor: She Wears several pouches around her waist and there is a bunch of six spears that are held by her fawny body.

Other: She has a cute fawn tail.

Alignment: Lawful neutral

Personality: Neoskiya , when frolicking around the woods, can be considered a happy and cheery fellow that enjoys the nature and would do everything to protect it. She loves the woods and she is tied to the night elves emotionally, willing to help them rather than the humans. Neoskiya cannot bring herself to kill a living creature unless it threatens the forest; she believes life is a beautiful gift everyone must cherish.

However, when the wood is attacked, she is aggressive as a lion protecting its own kin; she would use the nature's help to defend her only home, from everything that can damage it. Upon seeing fel she would immediately abolishing, calling it tainted. She would shun arcane.

History: Neoskiya was mothered by "The dryad" who is one of the main daughters of Cenarius. Since Neo was born in Hyjal, she looks like a forest Nymph. Although she did not fight in the war of the ancients, she was born into its aftermath and had to help the forest and the Night elves with all the power she had.

She was celebrating the birth of the tree Nordrassil when the Satyrs attacked; the combatant immediately rushed to fight them and stall off the Satyrs as the Kaldorei rushed in. The Nymph fought and helped by abolishing magic and hunt the enemy mages.

The highborne were exiled and she believed it was the right decision, since she thought arcane was a corrupted kind of magic. However few years after the great exile she had encounters with highborne and because the fawn valued the meaning of life, the dryad made them swear not to hinder the forest and then send them to refuge. Neo was okay with this act because she is not tied to Kaldorei law directly, just the law of her own morals.

The child of the forest remained in Ashenvale as the war of the shifting sands occured. Neoskiya protected the forest from threats and took care of the wild life, like every normal Dryad would.

The day she met an orc and the way the meeting ended was not so pleasant and talkative, it was very one-sided. For the surprise of the child of nature, those meetings were very often during the war with the orcs. The orc shouted and attacked, she defended and killed, alas some were more skilled with their weapons and that just made her understand the power of the enemies. Throughout the war she did not know that she would meet such interesting races and cultures, she was both intrigued and disgusted from all kinds of behaviors.

In the end, the grief began when the tree fell and created a crater in her heart, because she was not able to defend her wonderful home. She did not hold any anger against the orcs, because they helped defend the forest in the end, but she did hold some grudge against some of them for killing her 'father'.

When the Cataclysm arrived was the day the Nymph understood it was time to act again, it was the time to go and save the forest and restore it to the way she once knew. She took up arms and went offensive alongside the Kaldorei, she was willing to challenge the elements themselves just to remake the forest.

This is where she stands.

This, is her last stand.
I was forced to like this post. :P
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Talked with people about Cata stuff, made me think I have another reason for this CMC!
I hope I will get her when Cata arrives!
Bumping!
Approved! I'll send a PM with login details once the character is created!
Moved back into queue at player's request.
Thank you! :P
From time to time I just have bursts of creativity! I usually write in hebrew but..
Yep! profiled!
Please tell me if you see any mistakes, thank you! :P
THE BUMP IS REAL!
Updated my profile~! Wohoo.. now it is correct lorewise! :D
Cheese nuggets
Once an old man said:"Bump."
So I echo his words. I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I SUMMON THE POWERS OF NATURE AND CUPCAKES. I NECROTHREAD AND REVIVE THIS THREAD! Bump
You could always try, Bane of Maul.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anara [[Dryad]][[Persistent]] Maarten 4 1,510 01-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Zh'kruabhal [Faceless One][Persistant] c0rzilla 0 748 08-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Ursal Vark [Furbolg Ursa Totemic][Persistant] Thoradin 1 840 04-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Thoradin
  Silvithia Sunstriker [Dark Ranger - Persistant] Noble 0 688 08-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Noble
  Row'Gen [Ogre Mage - Persistant] Rowgen 3 1,154 03-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Rowgen