The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

House Highstride Open
Roll a Highstride!

Right. So as a couple of you may or may not know, a few of my PCs are of the Highstride noble Sin'Dorei house. I'd like to open that up and share.

With RP around higher belven society always being a relatively active scene and with interlinked webs of characters always being fun to RP, I hereby call house Highstride open for applicants.

To do so, just PM/reply with your char' idea (or which established character you'd like to take on).

Spoiler:
House Name: House Highstride

Descriptor: High Minded Arcanists

Words: "Blessed Arcane, Honored Ambition"

Crest: (aproximation)
[Image: HighstrideCrest.jpg]

House colors are blue-and-gold.

Main faction(s) aligned with: Silvermoon, strong Dalaran sympathies, strong Scryers sympathies

Main Leaders:
Oreollor Highstride (NPC, retired, playable), Elder demanding arcane academic
Dathemar Highstride (PC-Dave)(sixth in signature) - formal leader
Shindara Highstride (NPC, playable) Pyromancer matron that believes in education through experience - informal leader

Main dealings and assets: Higher education, magical crafts and commerce

Vision and Goals: Desire for a moral, rational and glorious Silvermoon.

Short Background and History: A lower house, Highstride was formed between the joining of Blood Knight officer and Arcane academia traditions.

Other PC House members:
Singerius Highstride (Novalight friendly, Dalaran-aligned, PC-Dave)(fourth in signature)
Viridial Highstride (Undercity-aligned DK, not active within the house, PC-Dave) (Second in signature)
Excellen Highstride (Banished, currently NPC, playable) Excellen is an arrogant agressive master hunter, honing his skills ever further in the unfriendly environment of Outland.
Thalin Highstride (NPC, playable) Politician Light Priest
[YOUR HIGHSTRIDE CHARACTER HERE]

Other PC House staff: - [YOUR CHARACTERS ALSO WELCOME HERE]

Restricted information: Singerius (also unknown to him) is not Oreollor's by blood, only Shindara's.

- More insight on the house can be obtained by checking out the profiled characters

- We likely won't OOC-ly guild up the House, since with Highstrides being socialites, military and academics, aleigance to other (guilded) organisations is more useful.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
I actualy would love to make you a butler for this... is that wierd? Anywho drop me a PM or catch me online if you decide you need a loyal butler :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
You brought Dathemar back...?

*stares at where Sylir used to be on character list*

I might have to bring her back.
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
Orimica, I'd love a butler for the house, though the truth of the matter is I don't get on Dathem all that much - and he'd likely be the only one likely to use a butler. If you're willing to risk little-and-far-between-activity, then I'd love your assistant char. Butlers tend to be a bit dependant on their masters in terms of RP, and I'd hate to get your character 'stuck' through my inactivity.

If you do roll something up, perhaps something more autonomous like a steward? An estate administrator? That way, you can RP and develop them even when I'm inactive.

And Fla', Sylir and Dath' were great to watch, verily.

Fine, I'll get on Dathem more. At least until worgen come around. (Personals post incoming on that subject)
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
I'd be good with estate administrator.... or butler/sword trainer ;)
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for people to RP with in open rp. Kage 9 1,583 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Knock
  Roux's Mom (Not) Open for RP c0rzilla 4 1,062 10-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Young Worgen female open for human father Dae 4 1,129 04-25-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  House von Kolnstein Thoradin 5 872 01-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos