The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Fallen House of Sanguardia
The Fallen House of Sanguardia

Purpose: Restoring glory to a fallen Noble House, with the intentions of brining it back to power both militant and politically.

Surviving members to date: Heliane Sanguardia, although OOCly I'm seeking to add to this lot.

Race: Blood Elves, the ones we all hate to love!!

Distinguishing Traits: Most, if not all members of the Sanguardia bloodline possess a shade of red or orange hair.

Sipnosis:

The House of Sanguardia was once known for producing some of the finest disciplined magisters, soldiers, and rangers of the Royal Guard of the Sunstrider Dynasty after their brief arise to power during the Troll Wars when they shed their share of blood in order to guard the grounds of Quel'thalas from the Amani invasion, and they lived up to their name once again during the Orcish assault on their beloved homeland during the Second War. It's worth mentioning that there is no document of support during the Third War to the Alliance, however, but their last moment of hopeful glory turned into tragedy occurred when Arthas and the Scourge had stormed Quel'thalas and breached the Sunwell. Their name speaks clearly of their deeds throughout history, however after the fall of Quel'thalas and the genocide that took place, the vast majority of the family had been thinned down to a handful of survivors who have lost both title and rank without the currency or numbers to further support the head figures of Silvermoon.

If you are indeed curious about the idea and have any additional questions or would be interested in joining the family (which could promise active RP, as I pride myself for making time to come on in the evenings and mornings almost daily.) please send me a PM!
...Is secretly Cho'gall, bringer of your doom...
Updated.
...Is secretly Cho'gall, bringer of your doom...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House von Kolnstein Thoradin 5 872 01-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  House Highstride Open DaveM 4 1,039 01-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  House of Arayes looking for Family, Servents and Apprentices Tales23 34 4,288 01-29-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Tales23