The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

'Dragon' Henchman Wanted
As I and a few other like-minded baddies get our evil fraternity off the ground, we've come to realize two things: One, that we're not terribly great people for having so much fun being bad...

And that we need a henchman.

We don't need some Nameless Mook or even a Big Bad Mook. We need something with a bit more power and presence than that. You'd have a name! And a personality and, shudder as you may to even think of the possibility...a reason for being evil!

We need a dragon.

I and my cohorts are currently looking for a player interested in serving as the Hand for the evil fraternity we are establishing. They can be mindless muscle. They can be a detail oriented planner and tactician. A warrior. A warlock. A priest. Any class, race and gender that is willing to take care of business for the evil group and help achieve the goals that they are handed.

We only ask that the player has time to commit to long-term storylines, is capable of handling evil actions ICly intelligently , is very active and that the player is willing to commit himself to the job of serving the group and its goals.

We'll be looking over everyone that steps up and selecting one or two players who we know will fulfill all our requirements.

An (Evil) Aside: Bonus points go to any player interested in letting us taking their pure, holy heroes and corrupting them into the Big Bad, ala Darth Vader. We are, of course, more than willing to allow for a change of heart with your character...So long as you don't pull that trigger too freely.

Leave your information below and we'll contact you!
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
All of my yes!
You can turn my DK, Aladan, since I have no other use for him. I originally planned for him to become some sort of warrior on the road to redeem himself for the many deaths by his hand.
Just send me a PM (for Skype or anything else.)
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Demi would so be your Dragon, if he did not enjoy skinning warlocks.
[Image: 8.jpg]
I have a character I recently made that I'd just love to weasel into some RP.

Falk Van Strahnbrad - Ex-Knight of Lordaeron and general jerkwad, he has plenty of room for all of that corruption and whatnot.
My current Terrorist, Zur'an can be a worthy candidate for the job. Though un-profiled that could turn around quickly. I am EST and I am available from 3:00-9:00 on weekdays and around 10:00am-3:00am on weekends!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Oi! MY DK, Aelorlan, wants the job!
I have two plausible options, both of which are part of my recent dedication to a profile for each race. First of there is Grisela, who defines the Forsaken race in a less "For the queen!" and more "Plague the breathers!" manner and Karl who is a previous black dragonswarn turned dragon hunter, styled character. Most of the rest of my evil toons are more "neutral evil" in regards to their postion in the world... of warcraft. Raloesh is taking a turn for the worst as well but I have a special project in mind for him. Give me a shout if either of these concepts strike a cord.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Anybody remember Rault? You know, that old man who's good with locks? Yeah, he might be a good mook...Though he might have back problems later on.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Seeing all the interest out of this, we may widen the amount out to three.

We'll keep this up for a few days to see who is interested before we make a decision!

Also, if you don't want to make a post here, you can always contact me via PM or over Skype.
I have some available characters.

Lish is an ambitious human mage who seeks more and more power; she has a rather loose morale compass in this regard although she still abhors outright dastardly deeds. Even this however might be compromised by the promise of more arcane power.

Senleron is an ancient Sin'dorei who fought for and against noble houses over a millennium ago. Through blackmail, loyalty and wealthy payouts he fought both as a duelist and an assassin. To this day he holds a hatred to nobility and anyone that believes themselves above the common man, rather hypocritically seeking out these people and boasting after defeating them. He searches for something worth defending in the world, but if he doesn't find anything soon the down-trodden warrior may find himself easy to corrupt against what he perceives a thankless world.

Ensuena is most commonly known for being constantly drunk and useless, but she does possess a rarely seen serious side and is quite the capable felsworn. Her existence is rather jaded and she seeks only two things; her own enjoyment, for she feels little in between her own doses of fel blood, and her own safety. Promising these would lend an easy ally.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
There is always Seena, the draenei Death Knight. Currently her arms are dead and she has no way to fix them, being a rouge and hidden from the world. If found and healed, she can easily become a dragon to her savior. She has no story yet, but that's because I've been waiting for something to tie her into.
I know the idea may not be particularly savory for most, but of the two to three dragons we were hoping to hire we wanted to have at least one be corrupted.

Also, as with these sorts of things, we are willing to discuss providing augmentation and combat benefits to our Dragon. Can't have a weakling leading our forces.
I don't mind having one of my characters being corrupted.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Elrohir would be more than willing to assist in spreading the evil seed. I also have a Tauren DK who could be of use. Itheros could possibly become corrupted as well, though he'd be harder to reach since that dude never leaves the Hold except for official Ebon business lol.
[Image: 15.jpg]
Why I see this only after my activity is less freequent... I swear all the fun guilds start up (and the fun evil stuff) when I leave... if you don't mind to much inactivity I could be a lovely background character though yes, inactivish.

*Super pouty face*
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 0 784 07-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Ex-Twilight Cultists Wanted Rosencrat 6 1,815 05-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  Warden wanted SpaksTheSane 18 3,437 09-20-2013, 03:55 AM