The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mobile Browsing Pains
This has been a consistent issue for the past few days. No matter what. When I try to access the forums from my phone, I get faced with this lovely little screen.

[Image: 3316EF5A-FD9E-4010-A44D-2A326EA5EF2F-186...3A39-1.jpg]

The forums are forever offline on my phone.
Phone: iPhone 3GS

I've done everything I can on my phone to correct this issue, but it's only the CotH forums that show as offline. I think this may be an issue on CloudFire's side (so help me if this is their idea of trying to make me download their app).
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I'm browsing CoTH forumz on a HTC and I had no problems like this yet.>.> Dunno what do do.<.< Sorry.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Cloudflare doesn't have an app (unless you're thinking of the forum browser app, Tapatalk). Have you tried using another browser?
That looks like you were using Safari. I absolutely hate Safari.

I just download the Chrome app and use that for internet browsing on my phone. Less of a headache, and far more reliable for browsing forums in general.

I use the iPhone 5.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Tapatalk is most certainly the app I'm thinking of.

And I haven't tried another browser just yet. I've always been one to avoid Chrome and other Google products due to my own dislike for Google. I'll see if I can get the Firefox app functional on my phone and see what happens.

Okay. So Mozilla doesn't have a full Firefox app for iPhone. Instead, I'll be trying with Yahoo! Axis. Loading the forums and...

[Image: 729CC5D9-F9E4-4F7E-A84B-00E9C1A3067C-904...ff9b0a.jpg]

Seems... Everything's functional. A minor inconvenience having to use an entirely different app just for CotH. Me being me will have to look further into why Safari doesn't cooperate.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Look on the bright side - CotH is so speshul that you use an app -just- for it! :D
That is quite true! YOU HEAR THAT, GAIS?
I am tech support

So, just as I think I'm safe...

[Image: F4FFB23B-A1B1-4B6B-A702-A0F833349DCF-119...fb5122.jpg]

Yahoo! Axis is doing it also!
I am tech support

poor sachi.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

I advised earlier that you should give another browser a try in an attempt to isolate the problem. I would also suggest running some form of mobile mal-ware scanner just to be on the safe side.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
And suddenly...

[Image: 64748775-6175-4EF3-B8E7-5E305E1C4085-169...d483ea.jpg]

... Everything's working!
I am tech support

Apparently my phone is temperamental. Not long after I posted that it was working, it stopped. I don't know what could possibly be causing this. (Even Google Chrome does it).
I am tech support

Use opera. Works best for me.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
AT&T 3G is probably your problem here. Hell, their 4G doesn't work well half the time.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I only have 3G available in my area. If there's 4G, I can't use it due to my iPhone 3GS.
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Browsing Speed Dotsy 6 1,202 08-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Anski