The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[Suggestion] Forum Portfolios
Well, this is a quite simple suggestion. I'm thinking it would be very nice to have a forum section for users to post their own portfolios, where they can link to all there threads and topics, whether it be approved / WIP character profiles, IC roleplay posts, or OOC guides, etc.

I just thought I'd suggest this, as I've seen it work on many other forums and I think it would be a great asset to this forum!

If this has already been suggested and denied, please go ahead and disregard this suggestion.
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
I've had to hunt around for a thread now and then. Would be a nice feature to set aside ones I reference often.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Sure, why not. A signature only holds so much, used to store my recent stuff in there but had a severe lack of space after a few urls.
Why couldn't you do this on your own in like, the general discussion area? YOu could say it's your portfolio and uh, put embedded links in it.

I like the idea though.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quote:Why couldn't you do this on your own in like, the general discussion area?

Seems to me that could flood the general discussion area if everyone starts doing it.. Y'know, putting the actual interesting discussions out of sight. All it really needs is a new sub-forum to prevent that from happening. I also personally don't think it's THAT useful / of that much importance to throw it into a main forum like that. It's nice.. But heh. More like a side-thing that's neat to have.

General Discussions:
-> Absences, Feedback Requests, Lore, CotHCast, Portfolio.

Or such.

Then again, there's also just the view-thread button to find all stuff from a specific user. Less organized, but eh it works.
I don't think I understand what the suggestion is! Is it a thread for people to keep track of what they've posted? We do have the ability to search though all our threads/posts with our user profiles, unless you mean something different.
I think what he means is a section on your user profile where everyone could see all the threads you've made. I think it would be a cool idea, personally.
(02-03-2013, 02:08 PM)Scout Wrote: I think what he means is a section on your user profile where everyone could see all the threads you've made. I think it would be a cool idea, personally.

Exactly. Like a place where members could post all their links in one thread, and label each link. This is so people could find their creations easier.
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
I'd suggest to create a thread in the Grakorian University!

(Posted from teh phonez!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Location Suggestion Andy7565 2 1,124 08-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Kimaira
Photo Wiki page suggestion Andy7565 4 1,157 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Suggestion for a new place to build. FlyingSquirrel 2 853 07-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  [Suggestion] Profile Anonymity Delta 30 5,105 01-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Suggestion for Warlocks, regarding minions. Ebenezer 6 1,245 09-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer