The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Is now free to play all the way up to level 50! There are some limitations such as you can't whisper till level 10, but you still gain normal xp (Until level 10 of course.) Here's a guide to show you the free to play versus the subscribed. Currently I'm on the Ebon Hawk server, which is a RP server, so I've been out and about playing my Sith Assassin. Figured I'd post this here for those who've wanted to play, but couldn't afford! Just pst Noheed in-game and you found me, and if your Sith, I can get you into a really serious rp guild!

But in all seriousness, been on this for a couple of days and I really enjoy it. Figured you lot might as well, so come join when ever you can.
I think I'll download! Am I limited in RP with a trial account in any way?
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Yikes, those are some draconian restrictions.

I'd probably download it if I had the space on my computer.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
(02-03-2013, 02:08 PM)Aethon Wrote: I think I'll download! Am I limited in RP with a trial account in any way?

The only limits are what you can /[action]. /e still works so your all set to go!

(02-03-2013, 02:15 PM)Djurawuzhere Wrote: Yikes, those are some draconian restrictions.

They're actually not as bad as you would think. Free to play have a basic leveling, and subscribers have a boost, but they say free to play have a limit so you'd want to pay. I have yet to reach an area in which I am too low of a level because the quests didn't give me enough xp.
... IS THERE PRIVATE SERVERS? :)
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

(02-03-2013, 03:19 PM)Bingles Wrote: ... IS THERE PRIVATE SERVERS? :)

No. Not yet. But soon.
Eh, why not?
How does RP on it typically go though?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Well there are. But none good for rp that I can find yet.
On second thought, Kage do you have a skype? I'm up for adding you on it for quick-access to the RP that goes on there.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
I'd be open to do some SWTOR RP. I have a Star Wars craving that needs to be sated.
I have been playing TOR more than visiting CotH, since I'm pretty good in it now. I already have a level 50 mercenary and almost a level 50 sith marauder (4 levels away, hoping to reach 50 this week!)

Their names are Vor'zek and Vasilii, guy actors are really great for those kind of characters!

Also : Mohawks are mandatory, they are done so well in TOR 8)

So add them to frendz and if you need help with a heroic or w/e, I can help!
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
I'm on Ebon Hawk as well, I have a level 50 Sith Warrior, and a few other toons as well. Sadly, once I unsubbed and came back as F2P I was horrified on the limitations they've put.

Anyone who wants to do SW:TOR rp over Skype though? -More- then happy to do so, Star Wars is by far my favorite universe, and the one I'm most knowledgeable about as well.

For those who don't have me on Skype that would like to do this? Feel free to send me a PM.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
There is a skype group up now for SW: TOR RP! Feel free to PM me for my skype I.D and we can get some of the rp up for ya.
I finished downloading this game just yesterday, played for a few... and I'm finding it utterly boring! I made a Jedi with the thought; "Going to look like the badass lady with the big staff", but the starting gear is soooo ugly D: WHEN DO WE START LOOKING GOOD?

I've made my character on The Ebon Hawk server, since I'm assuming most of you will be there. Currently level 5, Jedi Warrior because heuhue no idea.
[Image: tumblr_mhvoxjHaqC1rzearvo2_500.gif]
Casually humorous
(02-08-2013, 02:04 PM)Lunaxy Wrote: D: WHEN DO WE START LOOKING GOOD?

As free to play? Never.
Spoiler:
Unless you'd like to pay cash to have your gear color sync up. Then you -might- look okay by end-game. :B
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Wars 2 (Part 2) Harmonic 54 13,380 04-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Guild Wars 2 - The team-up! Jaella 207 19,485 12-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Jaella
  Lookin' For Group, Guild Wars 2 Harmonic 12 1,381 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Harmonic