The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lookin' For Group, Guild Wars 2
I know, I know, we've got a guild in GW2. Problem is, that it's hard to get people on together, or to organize anything. I'd like to get some RP in the game from yon cothies, but it's been hard going because there's seldom people on, or if there is they do not answer.

It'd be fun to get some stuff really going with the guild, as we are thirty large, perhaps even run some events...

Or even start recruiting some people. I know, "eww, retail RP". But not everyone is terrible, I know this because the only RP I've gotten in the game was from randoms. Heck, even with OOC fun I've only grouped up with other CoTHies once, the first day I got the game.

So. Looking for Group. Red Rensin is calling for interaction!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Idea for the guild?

I'm putting this here as it seems the guild site for GW2 is seldom used, and I know most people do log onto CoTH's website. Hopefully I can get some feedback for this?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Okay, so I've got Reigan in on this. In case my wife goes into labor, she's on standby to help out with things, and to make sure we get the event going.

I'm thinking that we could do the event this Friday, 5:00 PM CoTh's server time. Also, I'd love to gather a head-count of the attendees for the event, all you'd have to do is post in here that you're coming.

Again, anybody is welcome. We get to be a warband!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Okay, so, about the event. Wife might be going into labor, I'm literally typing this on my way out the door...

If you don't hear from me today/before Friday, Reigan will at least be there to coordinate things.

So. Baby. Try not to panic Rensin!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

....Good luck!
Event is going down still.

5:00 p.m., today. Guild Wars 2.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Kay guys. I'm not gonna like, hash the fact too much, 'cause I think it was just bad timing...

Noone showed.

I'd like to re-do this event, and get some input from people what a good time is.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Nothing get's done without trying guys, so try this! (Only reason I can is because of different servers.)
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Seriously though, do people play anymore? I bought Gyran the game because I was tired of bein' lonely.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I want to try GW2 but I just can't seem to get the money together for getting it. Plus, what if I don't like it? Then I've wasted money!
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Oh, I'm not saying that. I'm asking because there's plenty of us in the guild at the moment already, but it seems it's mostly inactive.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Only thing I can think of, Rensin, is to try and contact the guild members individually through PMs here. Or on the guild site. Ask them individually if they are active or not and so on. If they'd be interested in returning/playing some group stuff.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Spoke with a number of you about a time for this Saturday.

Gonna go with 4:00 PM CoTH's server time. Gonna try this previous event again, we can all meet up beforehand and make our way to the town from a neutral point in Dissea Plateau.

The Giant that attacks the city is a Champion, so, we will have a good fight in there for the duration of our RP. I figure that'll make it all the more interesting.

Plus, we could totally have a victory party or something after our "Work". Who knows.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Wars 2 (Part 2) Harmonic 54 13,380 04-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  CotH Steam Group Kretol 30 14,264 04-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Archeage, Roleplay Guild Harmonic 61 14,611 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM