The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warcraft III: Roleplay on Battle.net
Hey, I guess this topic will go here... Anyway! I'm hoping to put together a little group to play old roleplay maps on Warcraft III. That is, if people still play Warcraft III. I noticed there were a lot of custom games, but not many RP custom games on the list. Anyway, if you're interested in forming a group that plays RP maps regularly, go ahead and reply to this topic. Suggestions also encouraged!

Signed Up:
- Traid
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
I play as often as I can, because Warcraft III is one of those games where I'm like 'GIVE ME MOAR'.

I usually frequent between Fantasy Life, Ravages of Time, and Titan Lands. But not Rise of Deva. RoD will be cast into the fiery chasms from whence it came. Kingdoms of Terfall, man. Titan Lands, Kingdoms of Terfall.

So yeah, if we had a specific time during weekends or so, I'd be happy to play good ol' Warcraft III.
Oh god, those role-play maps... So many memories. I've forgotten all the commands by now, I used to make some pretty neat looking structures. ;) It's where I first started my RP journey!

Not sure if I'd have time to do this though. :(
Aww, Battle.net? I didn't buy WCIII yet(But I'm planning, huh...), so I play on the torrented versions. Anyone here plays on Garena/Euro bnet?
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
I hoping to just basically do it when we have enough of the people online that want to. So, we can have a list of people who are interested, and if we see them online, say: 'Hey! Sup?'. Because these ol' RPs were perfect with even only 3-5 people. Sometimes 2 was good!

As for knowing commands, we'll go through a tutorial lesson and trial game to learn them. For I honestly forget some as well. But the biggest part to decide is... Which franchise / map?! RARP - Crusade was the most updated (7 Versions).

I'm also considering a MOVIE MAKER group. I loved creating my own movies and having other people watch and rate them, even if they were live movies. If you haven't heard of this map... You're missing out on so much.

UPDATE: I can't seem to get my friggen ports forwarded. I tried every tutorial, every option, every way. It just doesnt seem to work... I'll keep trying, though.

UPDATE #2: I got it! Finally, after a long while, I managed to forward my ports... Seemed easier when I was 11...
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archeage, Roleplay Guild Harmonic 61 14,611 02-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Fantay Life/LoaP Warcraft III Aethon 11 2,238 02-25-2014, 11:11 PM