The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WoW Model Viewer Q's
So, first thing's first.

My WoW Model Viewer seems to have some Cata files in it, such as Anduin's cata model, but for some reason it does not contain cata files at all. I'm assuming this is because it's using the game's directive and therefore since I'm still at WotLK won't access Cata files, which is fine if it can't. If it can, I'd appreciate a solution to the issue.

Second of all, whenever I try to open up a blank player-character model, it quite instantly crashes the program with the error message;

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: c:\documents and settings\jeromnimo\mes...\dbcfile.h
Line: 59

Expression: field < file.fieldCount

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

So yeah. Not sure if anyone has any suggestions for how to, if anything, get a better WoW Model Viewer, or help fix my current problems. G'day.
First off, what is your OS?

Also, WMV tends to have issues switching from one WoW install to another. You might want to try reinstalling WMV and make sure the install you want the program to look at is located in a file called "World of Warcraft."

I had two WoW installs, and my WMV was freaking out, too. Once you reinstall, you can try adding .MPQ files from another WoW install if they differ. There's an option in the settings to do so.
I can't much help, but I'll say my WMV is odd too. I don't have MoP on my computer in any aspect, and yet I saw furniture objects in my WMV from Pandaland.

Not sure how that's possible.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Heh. Seems the WMV has nasty habit of upgrading itself. I had it synced to the Coth file and when I upped my retail WMV did as well. Though now it doesn't work.. Anyway, it's probably just an auto update. Kinda like how my TRP2 keeps trying to..
Thank ye for the quick responses.

Dae;
My OS is Windows, and I only have 1 WoW Client installed, so I guess I might just be ill-knowledged in the linking of files for the Viewer and the Clientele folder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WoW Model Viewer GeneralDefyre 5 1,180 01-23-2011, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  Model Viewer not working. ManDudely 5 1,201 09-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Vind101
  Model Bug Wiseman 2 751 05-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Wiseman