The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Do you know who I am?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
74.36%
29 74.36%
No.
25.64%
10 25.64%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Old member returning.
...from his sentence to a boarding school for troubled youth. Not quite yet, but in a month or three.

I will be playing for the next few years, between college courses, training for my intended career, and getting back to the girl I love.

I primarily play a human warlock and it is my understanding that I am very good at that.

I am a top-level writer and a flexible roleplayer. My emotes are distinctive and artistically oriented. I know pride in the force of my character's personality and the flow of my descriptions of them, and I always take the initiative; I create roleplay, I do not wait for it to come to me, I do not sit by rules and excuses.

I am excellent storyteller, especially when given free license to irreverently destroy anything I please, so if you're into all that is grim and dark and realistically unfair, I am the god of choice for your sandbox.

...Be warned, of course, that I have domineering tendencies. Power struggles have been plentiful in my past, and I experience impatience when it comes to weakness in the narrator or driving personality. (Especially if it's me. If I wasn't running twenty-four-hour pandemonium during the apocalyptic horror phase, me and I had some harsh language.)

Anways...

What's going on in the server that I can get into?

I've skimmed through some faintly interesting points, such as Cassius' "Whitehaven Conclave".

I'm interested in the "Black Harvest", but concerned that their last forum post was a month or so ago, if I read that correctly?

I could also start some trouble, I think, if I find a few others warlocks open to collaboration.
Bring back Elias! D:!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
...Tempting.
The Black Harvest has developed an interest in reconquest.
(02-24-2013, 01:56 PM)Caravan Wrote: Bring back Elias! D:!

LostStranger Wrote:The Reverend has developed an interest in mind control.

(02-24-2013, 01:58 PM)Sol Wrote: The Black Harvest has developed an interest in reconquest.

...Drat, darn, damn, and a dog's dingleberries, I just noticed that someone I wanted to read that cleverness doesn't have access to deleted posts.
Lost, welcome back you strange Nd wonderful man!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
My jaw hit the floor when I saw this and words cannot convey the happiness present. Dangit Lost it's about time you came back <3
And so it begins... Cataclysm.

I mean wat.

(Welcome back!)
Clovis's OOC Face to Lost Returning:

[Image: 12040197-young-man-punching-the-air-with...action.jpg]

( The man in this stock photo is supposed to represent happiness right? He's not about to smash his computer in utter rage? )

Clovis's IC Face to Lost Returning:

[Image: wpid-728-computer-reaction-face-knife-st....png?w=640]
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE SHEER ELATION I FEEL.

Though I feel inclined to make the attempt.

However pointless such may be.

Perhaps it's for the best that I don't find the proper vocabulary for such a feat.

Regardless! Welcome back!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Join the Kloffensteins if you want. I have been thinking of a very interesting chain of events in the future!

Welcome back! :DD
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Get back on Skype, Lost.

Long time no see. It's good to see you again.
(02-24-2013, 01:46 PM)LostStranger Wrote: I am a top-level writer

(02-24-2013, 01:46 PM)LostStranger Wrote: I am excellent storyteller

Indeed. ;)
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
...Well, hi!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(02-24-2013, 01:58 PM)Sol Wrote: The Black Harvest has developed an interest in reconquest.

It will also soon come into the information that its founding shadow priest was discovered in captivity.

(02-24-2013, 02:03 PM)CappnRob Wrote: Lost, welcome back you strange Nd wonderful man!
(02-24-2013, 02:03 PM)CappnRob Wrote: Lost, welcome back you strange Nd wonderful man!
(02-24-2013, 02:03 PM)CappnRob Wrote: Nd
In my thread? In MY thread?

YOU DARE?

Cristovao is going to be blackmailed into riding a terrorsaur. Bareback. And naked.

(02-24-2013, 02:11 PM)aroes Wrote: My jaw hit the floor when I saw this and words cannot convey the happiness present. Dangit Lost it's about time you came back <3

...Do you have battered wife syndrome, Aroes?

My character and the storyline he led completely ruined your character's life, slept with his sister, and burned down his house! HOW COULD YOU BE HAPPY?

Oh, that's right. Because we both had a great time making it happen.

(02-24-2013, 02:25 PM)McKnighter Wrote: I mean wat.

No, you definitely mean Cataclysm.

...I'm coming for you.

(02-24-2013, 02:25 PM)Clovis Wrote: Clovis's IC Face to Lost Returning:

[Image: wpid-728-computer-reaction-face-knife-st....png?w=640]

Damn it, Clovis, Tavren wanted to do that.

You take the fun out of everything.

(02-24-2013, 02:27 PM)Xigo Wrote: WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE SHEER ELATION I FEEL.

Though I feel inclined to make the attempt.

However pointless such may be.

Perhaps it's for the best that I don't find the proper vocabulary for such a feat.

The sentiment is felt ever as deeply.

Even if it is known only by the grace of implication.

Happy to see you, too, Xigo.

(02-24-2013, 02:35 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: Get back on Skype, Lost.

Still in a lockdown facility. I'm simply embarrassing the network technician at the moment.

(02-24-2013, 02:51 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: ...Well, hi!

Hi.

I killed someone you know, didn't I?