The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: TLE PROFILES: Keep or wipe for Cata?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wipe only the previous profiles, but keep the threads for newly assigned ones.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Wipe only the profiles that are unaccounted for.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Keep the old profiles and have players declare their inactivity and subsequent removal.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CATA TLE Poll: Profile wipe or no?
At current, life (and creativity) hasn't allowed me time to get TLE forward, though I do intend to get it running soon. As I've described here, TLE will be running differently due to the state of Azeroth in these current times. It also intends to address the issues players had with the business/guild previously (mostly the OOC hostility in allowing interracial/factional mixing happening in the first place).

TLE, however, was always intended to be a player group that emphasizes community involvement, even if they're not a client or employee. For the next few days or weeks, I'll be releasing polls for what players want for the next steps of the business as well as the upcoming Relief Aid event week.

POLL 1: THE CLIENT PROFILES- KEEP OR WIPE?

Prior to our last clientele, the list would be wiped semi-regularly primarily to keep track of activity; PMs would be sent in request if the player is still around or if the character is still available. Individual wipes only occur if I know, for sure, the player or character will not be returning. I only do entire wipes when something really major happens (usually a restart or server transfer).

IC, TLE has lost its list when the Love Boat sank, thus justifying its fourth wipe (the first was due to a fire, the second was due to almost every single player disappearing, and the third was because we just got this swag sub-forum). However, not every player is willing to lose their profile in the OOC list. Therefore, I list these options players can chose:

• OPTION 1: Wipe only the previous profiles, but keep the threads for newly assigned ones. No one keeps their old profiles, no ifs, ands, or buts. If you still want a matchmaking profile, you have to get a new interview or send a new one yourself.
  • OPTION 2: Wipe only the profiles that are unaccounted for. A date will be assigned in which the whole list will be wiped unless the player declares that profile still active. IC, it'll be justified that a copy of that profile was left in the bank vault, unaffected by the Shattering and ultimately retrieved. However, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DECLARE YOUR ACTIVITY. Otherwise, I will assume the character is no longer active and the profile removed. Once more, if you change your mind, just get a new interview.
  • OPTION 3: Keep the old profiles and have players declare their inactivity and subsequent removal. This saves us a lot of work, but the downside will be the disappointment in active players learning their proposed match is played by a player who isn't even around anymore to declare inactivity. This can be remedied by proposing a "backup" match. We'll see.

If you have other suggestions, go ahead and state them here.

The poll closes on June 4.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
plz interview Myron again

c:

myes

(Voted for Option 1.)
The polls are closed. I will archive old profiles and wipe the active clientele. If you want a new profile, please see your matchmaker!
The Clientele has been officially wiped. If you wish to see your old profile at any time, you can have a look in the Clientele Archives.

Because of the wipe, if you wish to continue your services with TLE, please arrange with an interviewer or send a form yourself. Otherwise, we cannot bring back your old profile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2014 Love Festival Event Poll! ImagenAshyun 2 1,144 02-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun