The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Answer [Twilight Hammer]
[Image: MmJ82ez.png]

Everyone has questions...

And it is good to question, for that is what sets us apart from the sheep who go about their days, letting their pathetic little leaders comfort them. They don't like questions, however, oh no. Those who question think and those who think know when a leader is wrong. Oh... and they are very wrong... you do not believe me? Don't you sleep in your bed at night, content letting a warchief or a king slide you about like a chess piece? Don't you feel so secure knowing that with each passing day your taxes grow higher as two factions of fools bicker over your fate?

We knew this was coming... all of us warned them, we tried so hard to warn them because our blindfolds had been removed, and we could see as if a storm had ended. And what did they do? Threw us in their jails, slit our throats and left us for dead on the less traveled roads. Those who heard were safe; we took their blindfolds and set them aflame. That fire cast out the shadow and doubt from their minds, and now... they are safe. But your leaders would not hear us. Now look at them. Oh, sweet children look at what they do to you.

You're expected to do everything they say without question, you're supposed to roll over and present yourself to them should they but sneeze in your direction. Worse still, they refuse to... quench the questioning mind. They... tighten your blindfold, keep you in the pen so that they may spread your blood over their doors, and should you protest you are nothing but a traitor. Seems a little... unfair... does it not? You have so many questions...

...And we have The Answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC/Rules

More information about the guild can be obtained by whispering Amethyst in-game. While this is an open guild, it is a hostile faction meaning there are going to be restrictions on any character who joins.
  • Your character will become unplayable at the conclusion of the guild's life. They will either die or become an NPC, but they will be unplayable. Unlike the Scarlet Crusade and the Dafias events before, the characters will have no chance to redeem themselves. I suggest rolling a new character for this unless you are alright with this end.
  • All characters who join will have their faction modified. You will become KoS to any city, but you will become friendly with the Twilights Hammer. Yes, this means we will be able to use the areas as a safe haven. Before joining the guild, I suggest dressing your character up and using the GMI vendors. Once your faction is changed, you cannot come back.
  • Characters will be bound by the same classes everyone else is. There will be no special Twilight classes allowed due to wanting to strictly avoid the possibility of fanon.

Checklist before requesting the Faction change:
  • Have your character dressed up. I suggest one 'cult' outfit and one 'I'm people too' outfit.
  • Get your training out of the way.
  • Flight training
  • Purchase a flying and land mount

Want to know more? Whisper me on Amethyst, poke me on skype [dminuyasha] or shoot me a PM. @Muhaha8 will also happily answer any questions you have. All other information will be kept between guild members and is expected to be kept that way. Be on the lookout for event announcements.

Thanks to @Aphetoros for helping me word the post!
Will this storyline/event series be closed to the outside world? Just, the Twilight gang doing their dirty work among themselves until the thing ends? No one the wiser?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
At first it will be that way while the group collects itself. After a period of time, they'll be affecting the world and the world will affect it.
Reth! Reth! Reth!
Ak'agthshi ma uhnish, ak'uq shg'cul vwahuhn! H'iwn iggksh Phquathi gag OOU KAAXTH SHUUL!
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
As a quick note...

This was planned as a foray into effecting change in the current stance on roleplaying evil faction members. As such, a lot of what will happen is... At best unprecedented. What happens here hasn't been - for the most part - been attempted, especially by players. As such, a lot of things will likely be done by ear. Given that we don't know a ton about the inner workings of the Cult, we'll be doing our best - staff and players - to create both a fun and detailed experience, while keeping it as true to what we know as possible.

My hope is that, if this works well, we will be able to see such things in (slightly at least) lerger numbers in the future. For, what is evil if it has no resources with which to fight good? A minor nuisance, I say. If we can prove that it works - and works well - then my hope is we can see more legitimate lore organization evil in the future, capable of presenting a stronger front and providing a better enemy for those who would do good. After all, a more rich roleplaying environment is better for all.

... I'm rambling. Let's do go- err, bad, folks!

Edit: As Reigen said, I'm open for questions as well. Send me a PM, or add me on Skype [muhaha881].
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Totally interested! Where do I sign up? :P
Yes.Yes.Yes.Sounds delicious.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
(05-31-2013, 04:30 AM)Aethon Wrote: Yes.Yes.Yes.Sounds delicious.
Reth.Reth.Reth.*
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
For those interested in this, I'm online now to answer your questions. If you wish to join, let me know and I'll get you ready for your faction change.
Think we can make personals for any of our "The Answer" chars to have relations or friendships between some of the other "The Answer" chars?
Ooooh. I'll be signing on, most definitely.
Colour me curious

[Image: Twilight%27s_Hammer_Cultists.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
(05-31-2013, 02:05 PM)DaveM Wrote:
Colour me curious

[Image: Twilight%27s_Hammer_Cultists.jpg]

The reason why DaveM wants to join.
V

[Image: Twilights_Hammer_Cultists_zpscefaa4ae.jpg]

<3
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
..Colour him curious indeed.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
The first event will be held on Wendesday, July 17th at 2:30pm ST.

This is an event for recruiting and initiating the new members into this sect of the Twilights Hammer. There are a few things to keep in mind:

• Only attend the event if you intend on joining or are already part of The Answer
  • Absolutely no spies/good guys to tattle on the group/people there just to watch. Either you're there to join ICly or you're not.
  • Faction changes will happen at this event. Make sure you have read the first post before joining.

PM me or whisper me in-game if you have any questions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aces of Twilight Aadora 12 2,358 03-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Jester