The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Silvermoon game crashes bug?
This post isn't about any of my ideas of events and stuff regarding to roleplay. This time I would like to report something that's been getting on my nerves. Well here it is. It appears to be some sort of a bug in Silvermoon. When you first teleport to the city and you start moving/ flying around it you will get a game crash. It doesn't matter if your outside the city or inside, you get a huge crash that shows on your screen along with the crash details. When you try to log with your character it doesn't let you inside the game and apperently you have to whisper a GM to teleport you back to Gamemaster Island!

I don't know if this bug happens to just me but if it does happen to anyone of you guys it would be nice for a GM to give it a look. And from all my knowledge I know that most of the COTHers roleplay in Silvermoon because of its beauty and elvish style to act one.

Well that's all I can say I hope it gets repaired! Hug
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
Never did that for me...
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Happened to me a few times. And the worst thing is that anytime I want to log on that character, I crash. I always have to use the unstucker on the forum. :(
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
This would prolly get quicker attention from a GM if you posted it within the Bug Report section of the forums, instead, or asked a GM to move it there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Race Elimination Game Nymus 198 20,393 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  Silvermoon military question requiem225 10 3,047 07-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: flammos200