The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Class Elimination Game
The first Elimination Game was a huge success. It ended rather quickly, and Dorfs have won. We now move on to the Class Elimination! Monks will not be in the game since we are still in Cataclysm.

However, after reading CappnRob's excellent suggestions, I'm enacting those (huge stacking on the Race game, although it was fun to watch :D ) with a small edit.

How to play an Elimination Game UPDATED PLEASE READ OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BOIL YOUR EYEBALLS

You have a list of classes to choose from, and 3 choices of scoring. You can ONLY choose one of the following:

1: 2 Point Hurt (take two points away from the class)
2: 2 Point Heal (add two points to the class, can be performed without the class being hurt)
3: 1 Point Hurt, 1 Point Heal

You can only vote once every 2 hours!

Edit the scores based on your selection of scoring, and explain why. For the addition, please post that in green, and the subtraction, please post that in red!

NEW ADDITION: Once a class goes above 30 points, it goes into a Vulnerable state. For every 5 points a class is above 30, 1 or 2 Point Hurts are increased!

IE if Warriors reach 30, any 2 Point Hurt will turn into a 3 Point Hurt, if they reach 35, 4 Point Hurt. THIS EFFECT STAYS WITH THEM THE ENTIRE GAME!

If a class goes above 30, please add a mark before their name with the amount they would take if they received a 2 Point Damage! IE: If Warriors are at 30, "+1 Warrior", if Warriors are at 35, "+2 Warrior"

In Action:

Warrior - 19 Too bland of a class.
Warlock - 20
Mage - 21 Being able to shoot a fireball in someone's crotch/face.

Take the previous poster's list, and add, subtract or both based on their score. However, you don't have to select the same one the previous poster did. For example again:

Warrior - 20 Can be flexible and versatile.
Warlock - 19 Rawrg! I'm evil! Demons and stuff. Also kawaii desu~
Mage - 21

See? Easy!

Once a class hits 0 or below on the previous post, please remove them from your list, to prevent confusion!

Let's start:

Warrior - 20
Paladin - 20
Hunter - 20
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 20
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 22 Warlock was one of my first classes, great RP with them. Master and Apprentice system? Yes please! Paladins hunting you down for quasi-religious quarrels? Yes please!
Druid - 20
Warrior - 20
Paladin - 20
Hunter - 20
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 20
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24 Because Dark Iron Beard-fiends.
Druid - 20
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Warrior - 20
Paladin - 22 - Son do I even have to say it? Great lore, great potential for conflict, and a truly excellent experience to learn.
Hunter - 20
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 20
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 22
Druid - 20
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Warrior - 20
Paladin - 21 Always holier than thou.
Hunter - 21 I always liked bows and hunting.
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 20
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 20

EDIT: Wow, I'm slow.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Warrior - 20
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 20
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22 - You get to TURN INTO AN ANIMAL what's cooler than that?

Also, you should make it one post a day. Because it's going to end in like two days due to just a few people voting all the time.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Warrior - 22 The sheer number of varying classes you can make from thing (IE Shadow Knights (Shadow fueled warriors, Spell Knights (arcane)) and its the basis for many other classes (Like the Blademaster class) So its got my vote.
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 20
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22
I think the fact that you can add two without having to remove anything is just going to turn this into a large fest of which class can get the highest. That being said...

Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 18 These guys, in my mind, are a notch above the capabilities of any other class, and I don't really like them for being so OP.
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22
Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 16: While having a great backstory and history, this class as a whole doesn't even fully make sense to me sometimes. Their mind was shattered, but somehow they've recovered it enough to become the most OP class so far? It doesn't quite fit together to me. Downvote.
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22

Thumbs up, Nymus. I can see this becoming more fun than Race Elimination.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Also, nice new set of rules. It'll be harder to eliminate races so the game might take longer to finish, but at least it'll be a little more fair now.

Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 20
Death Knight - 14: First on my chopping block. Death Knights are morbid, jaded, frustrated folk undergoing a perpetual identity crisis. Very little room for multidimensionality; if you roll Death Knight, your character is immediately obligated to include most if not all of these traits.
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo
Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 22: I wish I could vote for all the squishy cloth classes because they're so endearing to me >:
Death Knight - 14
Shaman - 20
Mage - 20
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22
(10-23-2013, 03:06 PM)Werewolf Wrote: Also, nice new set of rules. It'll be harder to eliminate races so the game might take longer to finish, but at least it'll be a little more fair now.

You can thank @CappnRob for these rules!

As for the 2 hour wait thing, I feel that a day is gonna take too long for a new vote. Maybe I'll bump it up to 4 or 5 hours.
Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 22:
Death Knight - 14
Shaman - 20
Mage - 22 Because magic and spells are my jam!
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 22:
Death Knight - 16 People don't know what they're talking about. 'Oooh it's restrictive'. 'Ooooooh it implies your character has a specific history'. Yeah, so? What's wrong with having a shared background? Are Paladins not restricted by their moral codes? Do Paladins not come from common training? And if you're going to call a Death Knight powerful, look at Paladins. Yeah there aren't any apprentice Death Knights, but they're the unholy equivalent of a Paladin. The Paladin probably has an edge. After all, the fecker can just bubble. Most Death Knight roleplayers don't have the gall to use its more powerful spells, like Army of the Dead. Just like most Warlock players don't summon Infernals, most Paladins don't use GOLDEN ANGEL WING MODE, etc.
Shaman - 20
Mage - 22
Warlock - 24
Druid - 22
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
Priest - 22:
Death Knight - 16
Shaman - 20
Mage - 22
Warlock - 26 Because Mokai Grimsight.
Druid - 22
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
So are we doing the 2 hour thing or the 4-5 hour thing? Either way it's been enough time that I get to vote again.

Warrior - 22
Paladin - 21
Hunter - 21
Rogue - 20
+1 Priest = 23: Religious fanaticism makes for great conflict in RP, and nobody does religious fanaticism better than priests imo.
-1 Death Knight = 15: At least Paladins are people. They have varying personalities. There can be short-tempered paladins, or wise paladins, or jovial paladins, or any other sort. By contrast, Death Knights are ALWAYS morbid, depressed, angry, frustrated, cynical. Just go on CotH wiki and look up "Death Knight" and click a few characters from the list at random and see for yourself how their "Personality" sections all sound so similar.
Shaman - 20
Mage - 22
Warlock - 26
Druid - 22

Needs moar slopes imo
Needs moar archaeology imo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's It Got In Its Pocketses? [Game] Caravan 8 3,511 11-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Race Elimination Game Nymus 198 20,393 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  Silvermoon game crashes bug? Bitlordman 3 1,108 06-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan