The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Major bugs on a fresh install?
Right, so I'm having an interesting series of bugs with my fresh install of WoW. After downloading the folder and whatnot, I've come across the following problems:
  • Everything is labeled unknown, and I can't interact with it at all.

• Some custom areas don't seem to have walls, to the point where I can actually run through the empty space.

• I cannot log-out or quit to desktop using the menu.

• When I use my hearthstone, there is no progress bar, though my character does the animation. And when I initiate combat (when it's even possible) my character goes into their fighting stance, but will never swing their weapon.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/lYCWv

It's probably something misplaced or a huge error I've made when installing, but I can't for the life of me figure out what I've done wrong.

If there's anything I can do that would take less effort than reinstalling, I'm all ears!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Problems 1, 3 and 4 are more than likely caused by your WoW executable not being patched. You can find the patcher here. Just place it with your WoW.exe, run it and click the "Patch" button.
Ahh! That did it!

Thank you so much! :)
You're going home...
Out of curiosity, where did you get that client? Is it one you patched, got via torrent here on the site, or something else?

(Posted from teh phonez!)
I grabbed it via the torrent of the full folder on this site.
You're going home...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't install TRP2 Borrops 8 2,262 09-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Can't install Addons Herastean 4 922 12-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Herastean
  New Forum Bugs Grakor456 26 5,056 06-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Last Post: dastmo