The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Unable to Connect.
After multiple re-downloads, and trying nearly every troubleshooting technique offered by this forum, I need help! The exact message is, "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article...tion-fixes"
I've tried nearly everything,Crazy, could someone please help me?
Some basic troubleshooting problems here:

You downloaded cata 4.3.4 correct?
You made sure to change the realm list to CoTHs?
Well first make sure your realmlist.WTF file is correct. It should look something like this:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

Then, if that isn't the issue, double check the version your WoW is running with the version the server is on. I believe we are on 4.3.4a Cataclysm.

If that still isn't the issue, make sure your ingame account matches your forum account in the Account Management section of the site.

Let us know if you're still having issues and I'll see if I can find a fix. :P
(07-04-2013, 09:30 AM)Reigen Wrote: Some basic troubleshooting problems here:

You downloaded cata 4.3.4 correct?
You made sure to change the realm list to CoTHs?
Yes, I downloaded the file from your downloads section, and I exchanged the realmlist for CoTHs.

(07-04-2013, 09:33 AM)GeneralDefyre Wrote: Well first make sure your realmlist.WTF file is correct. It should look something like this:

Then, if that isn't the issue, double check the version your WoW is running with the version the server is on. I believe we are on 4.3.4a Cataclysm.

If that still isn't the issue, make sure your ingame account matches your forum account in the Account Management section of the site.

Let us know if you're still having issues and I'll see if I can find a fix. :P
Does that a have anything to do with it? Otherwise I have the same exact server version, same exact realmlist.wtf file... it matches my forum account... x.x
Bare with me as I'm not the most technical person around here, normally Kretol can solve these things lickity split, but he's not online right this moment.

Even though it's a fresh install, could you try clearing the catche? If all else fails, could you provide a screenshot of the login screen in which the error is given? We might be able to spot something from there compared to our working clients.
I assume you're using Windows, if so if you have Windows Firewall turned on, try turning it off and seeing if there's a change. If not, then check and see if you have any ports blocked on your router, if you can access it.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
(07-04-2013, 09:41 AM)Reigen Wrote: Bare with me as I'm not the most technical person around here, normally Kretol can solve these things lickity split, but he's not online right this moment.

Even though it's a fresh install, could you try clearing the catche? If all else fails, could you provide a screenshot of the login screen in which the error is given? We might be able to spot something from there compared to our working clients.
Sorry for the wait, this laptop doesn't do the regular Prtscn technique.
[Image: 0IOtFkJ.jpg]

(07-04-2013, 09:43 AM)Anski Wrote: I assume you're using Windows, if so if you have Windows Firewall turned on, try turning it off and seeing if there's a change. If not, then check and see if you have any ports blocked on your router, if you can access it.
That isn't it either, I tried turning off all my firewalls, and my router doesn't have any ports blocked.

Ah, and I almost forgot one last thing, I sometimes experience this error just before the main one. I don't know if it means anything...[Image: 0AbePei.jpg]
Well, you're on the same version, but mine specifically has 'CotH-CataTC' listed underneath the terms of use button. Are you certain that your realmlist is exactly as listed?

It should look exactly like this in the .wtf file:

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
(07-04-2013, 10:16 AM)Anski Wrote: Well, you're on the same version, but mine specifically has 'CotH-CataTC' listed underneath the terms of use button. Are you certain that your realmlist is exactly as listed?

It should look exactly like this in the .wtf file:

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
It is exactly as listed.... it's probably not specifically under there because I haven't connected yet.
Can you provide a screenshot of your Data/enGB folder, as well as the realmlist file contents?
Also, open up the connection.log file in the Logs subfolder and copy+paste the contents as well, please!
Thank you so much Kretol![Image: FKMYS3s.png][Image: TWpsMkS.png][Image: 7iyNfRY.png]
Now, it gave you the same response every time you reinstalled the game? Can you explain exactly how you got your Cata client? (source, manual/automatic/streaming patch, etc.)
I got it by torrenting from here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...3-4a-15595. I chose option one, not the mirror. Sorry I don't know the exact terms, I haven't really set this up before.
And you're running Wow.exe from within that WoW folder? Not using a shortcut?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot connect. PhilGobatto 2 1,040 01-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: PhilGobatto
  Cannot connect RageFlayer 1 805 10-15-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  Unable to get WoW installed properly SpiralLateralus 6 1,153 08-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Can't Connect Phases 3 1,015 08-16-2012, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Can't connect wsemler 7 1,801 04-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Last Post: wsemler