The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Ebon Blade: Aspects of the Twilight
Chapter One: Wetting the Blade

[Image: knights-of-the-ebon-blade.jpg]

Itheros paced impatiently upon the upper most balconies of Acherus. He awaited word from the Highlord who had retired to go over the recent findings in the Twilight Highlands. Dread Commander Itheros “The Butcher” Blackheart had recently returned from war in the Northern most reaches of Ice Crown where a rampant Scourge army being led by his former mentor had devastated an Alliance and Horde outpost Keep. Upon his return Itheros discovered that the world he once knew was gone and that a much more violent and frightening one yet remained. This was nothing new for the Commander as he had seen many violent fields… What had troubled him the most however was the fact that his former mentor’s body was not recovered from the wreckage in Ice Crown. Within weeks his worry took factual hold as he along with a small battalion of his most trusted Knights were attacked by Twilight Cultists and a Black Dragon. The majestic creature of destruction forewarned Reigen Sunfire that Itheros’s time was to end at his mentors hand and that the Twilight Hammer would destroy Acherus along with the Death Knight’s….

Itheros pushed the issue for war with the Twilight Hammer but his fellow Dread Commanders sought a different path one of waiting to be asked for their assistance. However Itheros could not stand by and watch Death Wing lay waste to the world of the living. Where Itheros once sought only the fires of war he now saw that the living deserved their life and that the Death Knights were brought back for a single purpose… To face the things that the living could not. Blackheart knew in what remained of his dried up heart that he was merely a weapon to be used against foes such as Death Wing and the Twilight Hammer… The time for waiting was over… A time of War was at hand…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkF4V5DFyQY[/youtube]

The Highlord cleared his throat upon exiting from within his chambers in Acherus, Itheros glanced back standing at attention, “My Lord.” He said inclining his head to the Highlord who spoke no words; with a gesture he gave the order. Itheros looked up from behind his aquamarine hair to receive the approving nod, “Your will shall be done my Lord.” Those final words spoken that day as Itheros turned to take his leave would drum through the halls for ages to come. Commander Blackheart passed among his fellow Dread Commanders who watched him stride for his quarters with puzzled looks of wonder upon their faces.

Itheros emerged moments later with helm in hand. His eyes swept over his Brothers and Sisters and for what would be the last time…. Itheros slowly donned his war helm slipping it over his leathery flesh and with icy fingers he clasped the steel locks into place. A vibrant blaze of runic power brought the eye sockets to life as he spoke, “I will face this world destroyer for the living… Which of you will stand with me…”

IC Info:

Spoiler:
The Death Knights of Acherus rally to their Dread Commanders call as Itheros Blackheart officially takes up arms declaring war against the Twilight Hammer and all those affiliated with them. Word has taken the Ebon Hold by fire storm and only spread like a wild blaze through the cities of Azeroth that the Knights of the Ebon Blade have finally joined the fight in pursuit of destroying Death Wing and the Twilight Hammer.

Units have been dispatched to set up base camp in the Twilight Highlands in order to establish a foot hold for the Warring party to use as a base of operations for planning and housing their weaponry. It is open to both the Alliance and the Horde should they wish to partake in the war effort. But make no mistake the Ebon Knights are not here for games… they aim to bring their gift of death to the masses in a violent way.

OOC Info:

Spoiler:
To put it simply without the whole long YADA YADA YADA explanation…. It’s war time. Come get your battle RP in while it’s hot and help kill some Cultist scum bags. Plus who knows what other wonders and dangers we may face… hmmm…

This is not a tied down event chain. Characters will be free to do and go where they like in Azeroth and beyond. It would make more sense if they stayed but let’s be real… That craps boring. Come and go as you please. I only ask that you make events when you can! I will keep events simple and the rules simple. Later as we get deeper like with my previous Event line there will be raid bosses who drop IC gear for you toons to pick up and use in RP whenever and wherever you decide. I do want fore warn you though… Fighting some of the things that we will be fighting will have a real impact on the RP world around you and could at times put your character at risk for IC death. Keep that in mind. With that said…. Here we go!....

First order of business is to establish a firm foothold and let the Cultists know the DK’s came to slaughter…. Not camp. So for this to occur prepare for battle….

[Image: 180px-Greatsword_of_the_Ebon_Blade_TCG.jpg]

Saturday- August 16th - At 2 p.m. SERVER TIME!!!!
[Image: 15.jpg]
The Event schedule stands for this coming Friday!!! :)
[Image: 15.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War in the Highlands - Taking the Twilight out of Highlands Zenethen 17 6,498 11-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Jonael
  A Strong Hold to Break a Blade. Spiky 1 853 02-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Last Post: flammos200
  The People's Blade finally starts! Tarne 21 3,096 11-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Jurkey
  The First Stab [Ebon Offensive] PiesOfNub 0 540 09-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Last Post: PiesOfNub