The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The People's Blade finally starts!
First off I'd like to apologize for my extended, sudden absense in the middle of all this. Important things came up pulling me away from my hobbies and CotH for about a solid month. Anyway, on to the topic!

I'm going to pick up where I left off, now that I am no longer busy.

I would like to plan the very first event and formation of The People's Blade on Saturday the 13th, at 4-6 PM server time. Please post if this time doesn't work for you and maybe we could all come up with a reasonable time together. Thanks!

What you'll need (do not arrive in this gear in the meeting, for it would not make sense):
-Furious Gladiator's Felweave Cowl 41993
-Deadly Gladiator's Felweave Rainment 41997
-Deadly Gladiator's Felweave Handguards 42016
-Squire's Boots 43

- TIME!

- and knowledge of the group! Go to The People's Blade post under Guild Topics for information!
I REALLY want to come to this event. It sounds very interesting, guildwise. I just would like to know, as this may have been mentioned elsewhere but missed by me. Is it a human only guild? Or any class. Also, the time wouldn't work for me, seeing as i'm gone all saturday.
All races welcome.
Wonderful.
This time will work well for me, I believe. I'll be there!
What do you mean by you need that gear?
For the meetings?

And I'm definently in.
Is it possible to make ourselves some kind of chat channel, instead of guild channel?
I suspect that is the gear you will receive when you get there, not what you should be wearing when you arrive.
Oh, cool.
I can imagine how cool this thing will be!
I've kinda been asking around in BB about "Eagle Eye" and giving wanted posters. Might bring a cool RP experience.

EDIT: 7 PM doesn't really fit me, since I'm 8 hours in front of you guys.. That would mean I had to wake up around 7 o' clock, to attend.
Is it possible that we can do it around 9-10 PM? I really want to attend to this event.
I would love the event to start 9-10ish. I would be able to attend if that was the time.
Jason is correct. Have the gear in your inventory, but don't wear it to the meeting.
Good.
Tarne, is it possible that you can whisper me sometime in-game? I'm on my character Coriv when I'm ever online.
7 PM server time suits me badly, since it would mean I have to stay up untill 4 AM.
If you could push it either 2 hours or so forwards or backwards, I might be able to attend to the meeting.
I would be grateful if you did so.
Well, here's an update for you guys. As it turns out, there was a slight change in my schedule, leavin me more time to do the event at an earlier time.

I want to shoot for 4-6 PM server time, allowing many who can't attend, to attend. Let me know your two cents!
Sounds good! I'm free pretty much all weekend, so it matters not for me.
Spoiler:
Characters

Name/Race and Class/Guild/Status

Mallik - Human Rogue - The Tri written - Alive
Rucifel - Human Paladin - AVA - Alive
Thank you Tarne, it would work way better for me.
It would mean that I only have to stay up to 1 AM instead of 4 AM :)
Nice Tarne is nice. In my heart.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ebon Blade: Aspects of the Twilight Grogloki 1 1,249 08-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Grogloki
  A Strong Hold to Break a Blade. Spiky 1 853 02-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Last Post: flammos200
  What events do people like? Xigo 21 3,615 10-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Wedding of two people... GeneralDefyre 27 3,518 05-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre