The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Nub is back! :)
Greeetings, all!!

After last nights RP, I believe I am officially back on Coth!

Now some may think; And who are you to just post a re-introduction of yourself, while we in reality don't care?!

Well honestly; I don't know. Perhaps I'm the little desperate boy in that little corne who just needs some attention. Or it is because I want to show the people who I used to RP with, and had a lot of fun with that I am back! Either way make of it what you will. ^^.

Well then here it goes;

I am known by a few names on these forums; Ruwendje, Mistal or... lol... Misty boy.
Back in the day I used to roleplay my favorite race (Blood Elves). The caster types mostly; Mage, Warlock or Druid.

I joined Coth in 2009
My main characters were Misjana Minaar (Who is the first I re-created to get back into the Wow RP); A woman of low status, yet she seems to think differently about that. And then we have Mistal; The Fel junky who did everything to eventually become a Fel-sworn. I did not contribute to the community with a lot of Events, no. Reason why? Too insecure for that shizzle! Lol. I am a perfectionist once it goes wrong... no no...

Furthermore; The reason I returned is mainly because I missed a lot of the people on this server. The quality RP I don't seem to find anywhere else, and the warm conversations you can have on GM Island. But of course the main reason is the RP!

I have been Role-playing on Guildwars 2. Had a blast, but it is just not as good or even comes close to the RP sessions I had here on CotH. And that is why I am back.

I hope by now you have enough info about who this little Ruwendje guy is! If not, always feel free to send a PM over the forums or ingame! :D

I am glad to be back and hopefully get my quality RP fix I am so desperately looking for!

Cheers!
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
Welcome back!
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Uncle Mistal! <3
Nub.
I actually remember you! Welcome back! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Woo Misty! It's been a long time. Seeing you back brings back a lot of memories from the good old days... It's great to have you back!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
You'll be hearing from me soon, Misty boy. Mark my words.

It's good to have you back! :)
Cousin Reigen! <3!!

Torches I will await your PM/mail/ erm... message..? With patience ^^

And thank you all! It is good to be back and having a blast! :D
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back! Gunnash 0 5,279 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  Hi i'm back Ogbar 4 1,242 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  I'm Back!(?) Ukarai 3 993 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JVNemesis
  Can I come back? ProjectRandom 10 2,788 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Back! Somewhat. Yandere 2 952 05-21-2013, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Yandere